We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Honda F1 is dead ... long live Brawn GP

YeOldeTDUMan

Well it's Fry and Brawn, so should do well ... and as I've said the cars are radically different to last year so Ferrari, McLaren etc (last years front runners) won't have the evolutionary advantage of previous seasons.

Personally I still want McLaren and Lewis to win ...

But I also think Red Bull could be the team to pull a few surprises ... as Newey finally gets to play properly

How can you spell someones name differently :confused:
Tell me, how do you spell:

Дмитрий Шостакович

?

Is it Dimitri Shostakovich or Schostakowitsch?

Or to take another composer, is it Rakmaninov, or Rachmaninoff?

Pre-Season testing is difficult to read ...

some people will be developing cars, some will be testing fuel loads, aero packs, KERS, tyres, suspension set-ups, testing race distance reliability

So although it looks promising for Brawn for the first race and I'd dearly love them to be with the 'big boys' I'll leave my closing comment as this

Nothing Counts until the first race has been run ... then we'll know where everyone stands

Yeah lol, but I don't know much to say about Honda.:rolleyes: I can't see them much good with F1 anyway.:confused:

Well if you mean how good will Brawn GP will be rather than Honda ... well the first clue is in the new name for the team ... they have possibly THE BEST team strategist ... and also there is a top bloke called Fry there too ... I do think Brawn GP and Red Bull (because of some bloke called Newey) could be the teams to watch this season ... especially with the reset that has effectively happened because the cars bear no relation to the ones from last season.

Well if you mean how good will Brawn GP will be rather than Honda ... well the first clue is in the new name for the team ... they have possibly THE BEST team strategist ... and also there is a top bloke called Fry there too ... I do think Brawn GP and Red Bull (because of some bloke called Newey) could be the teams to watch this season ... especially with the reset that has effectively happened because the cars bear no relation to the ones from last season.

Ok well I can't hate Honda, but I just never a real fan that's all.;)

• 7 months later...