We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

LP640 little mod: New interior texture, new exterior gauges and new rims.

shark971

Great work so far! Can't wait for the "full" release :)

Would it be possible to make the dashboard so that it actually shows which gear you are in (between the odometer and rev counter), instead of the static N? :)

think lambo never sold complet red interiors. but it looks cool to me :o)
Red? It's pink! Here's a video of that car:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn :mad: !!!

i don't find this texture files :confused:

What is it exactly? the main dash? I can't really see what that arrow is pointing at. I can help you out on what textures are what. :)

Zmodeler basically shows the layout of textures so i can help if you describe what your trying to get.

when you release it? and um... something i've foudn on the beta version, the meter is really low quallity man, and another thing, the "N" can you erese it? better nothing there than N sign whern you're on fifth gear

Begins by reading the threads man .I said i cant made the meter in 512x258 if Djey are no solution i couldnt do a better meter .

But i know some free software ( the gimp,photofiltre or paintnet) and if you want a better meter now! you can try to do it .

I think dreaming is not a fast food here . if you dont like my meter dont take it and reinstalls the default meter .

I try to stay cool but firstly its not so easy to do some little modification on game, it takes a long time and during this time you play.

i see lot of people "take and take" lot of mods without a thanks but for critic they take their time .

I dont understand this .

What is it exactly? the main dash? I can't really see what that arrow is pointing at. I can help you out on what textures are what. :)

Zmodeler basically shows the layout of textures so i can help if you describe what your trying to get.

Thanks a lot tool i search this part

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I try to find and and I put carbon on dash and other parts file but i didnt found .

No worries mate, ill have a look for you. :)

-------

Edit: i looked on zmodeler. It shows me its somewhere in the dash_d texture. So my advice would be to apply red dots on the interior then import it into TDU and see where the dots are that way it can narrow it down.

I have no words to express my point of view. I go to McDonalds with my brother and when I return is a surprise shark is imposter.I got to your MP and I have responded, but the way you make disapoint me .

I will not épilogue for long hours because i dont have the word for it but i think your mentality its very badly .but it's not my first try and i have some texture mod on my pc( carbone files gauges ect ect ...) I made several skin fighter aircraft M2K5 with a very good team on lockon .I never release for plublic or private some mod modification . you think you are the best texture man, but for your work is not really hard take some time but nothing else .I never take a mod modify and release without permission your "carbone" can be found easily on google i have this file longtime ago for my personnal counter strike game and other .

take a look on this link .man all can do that with some times just cut paste cut paste adjust retouch ect ... nothing really hard just time and patience .

take a look on this just one giga on my 500.

Plagia for what!

i said you after your mp i download your first mod but not longtime .Its the same texture your are than me i see at 1600% zoom with photofiltre it 's juste some cubes

with not 3d model i can see how do you more easily place your carbone or other parts.

I dont why he burn .

When i see my first mp i was happy but the second...

I wonder if maybe some parts of the dashboard are made by using materials instace of using textures.

Example the car exterior is done just by material no texture there until a vinyl comes in.

And I know TDU has a larger number of avalible materials for the dashboard (rember the diffrent wood options in jaguar and aston martin?) I think those came with material setup (global texture somewhere). Now maybe the lots of black leather you seek are maybe done that way too??

I wonder if maybe some parts of the dashboard are made by using materials instace of using textures.

Example the car exterior is done just by material no texture there until a vinyl comes in.

And I know TDU has a larger number of available materials for the dashboard (rember the diffrent wood options in jaguar and aston martin?) I think those came with material setup (global texture somewhere). Now maybe the lots of black leather you seek are maybe done that way too??

Okay let me correct you and provide info for you. :)

1. Wood texture and leather texture are located in common_car which car be used on any car if added properly.

2. A car paint cannot be done by a material, as it would have no reflection unless added and properly done.

3. Vinyls and decals are transparent mapping on the texture to just show the vinyl. So the mask would be the layout of it but in pure white then the main texture would be the picture

4. Dashboards use a bump map, and if you just use a material texture it wouldn't be the same quality as the normal dash with the bump map.

:D

Ok thanks i take a look on this files ;)

And big thanks to Racers Hardware .

For this great model rims ;)

He gave me permission to publish these retextured rims .

I can do a beter resolution for this meter now

thanks a lot Djey without you, its impossible ;)

I use only your awesome TDU Moding Tool now.

Hi Shark, I may question / inform you for the beta download:

On my PC I have on the gauges a familar grpahic bug as a few others. I guess it depends on what grpahiccard driver I may run. But you sayed you take care for it. But for your next upload, can you make a bit more information on what gauge file includes your grpahic. I had so far the feeling that the Gauge file in your rar/zip for the coupe was the orginal, and the one for the roadster was the lp640 one. That was confusing, to me kinda.

Maybe one more line in the readme could help!