We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A Good Wheel for Xb360

Jacob

That's because you don't have to use it.

:p true

But i really dont see the difference between the MS wheel and the other one i could find. Offcourse there is a difference between the MS wheel and the G25 (but that one doesnt support the xbox). A wheel is a wheel.

Go Use the wheel at someones house theres no where to put your feet on the pedals unless u got both in the pedals half pushing the brake unless u have a coffee table up to your stomach you cant use it and my clamp broke taking it out of the box. its terrible.

Go Use the wheel at someones house theres no where to put your feet on the pedals unless u got both in the pedals half pushing the brake unless u have a coffee table up to your stomach you cant use it and my clamp broke taking it out of the box. its terrible.

Why dont you send it back to microsoft if you got problems with it ? They probably can help you if there's something wrong with it.

I actually really liked it, i play have big feet (size 11) so i have to play without shoes, but i find it fine, the wheel rests nicely on your lap too.

unfortunately build quality is quite lacking.

My wheel:

Wobbly steering column

FF dead zone

Buzz when using the headset

squeeky brake

wonky upshift

ABXY buttons only respond if wheel is bashed =/

the latest one is the final straw for me. i'm gonna open it up and try sort the electrics of the face buttons. i'm going to buy no M$ peripherals from new, cause i'm not giving them my money for crap.

i should be getting a PS3 at christmas anyway