We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lotus Exige 240R/Elise Sound

Skepsis

I had some samples laying around,ready to go,so here's one more sound for y'all:D It's not radically different from the original,but it's meatier,more open and less synthetic...so have fun with it!:cool:

...and btw, Exige is probably one of the best handling cars in the game(and for real too;)),in HC mode of course, because it's not plagued by extreme understeer so much ,as about 90% of cars in game sadly are...

File:

http://files.filefront.com/Exige+240R+audiobnk/;13440718;/fileinfo.html

Volcanoclimb:D

Another one of your sound mods I will be using.

Will plug it in tonight!

Very nice mod...

I have almost completed the sound transformation for the entire game.

Some are as simple as swapping sounds from one car to another, but only after I have a new mod for the beefer cars.

So hopefully soon I will have the entire sound files revamped and the game will never be the same! Yes!

Well thanks a lot guys, I do what i can to make you...and me happy!:D;)

p.s. I wish other game companies didn't encrypt their sound files,so I can...umm borrow some good ones:)...like from NFS(one of the best for sounds) or GRID or...or if there was a "public sound database" with quality sound loops for every thousand RPMs for every car:Dhehe,then it would be a piece of cake!;)

p.s. I think there is a private sound database or a specific firm doing this,because some sounds in games are identical,and I don't mean similar,but identical...like in GTR2 and TDU,they are just a little bit differently mixed and gtr has stereo 16bit samples,unlike tdu mono 4bit:(...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
wHERE IS THE ELISE SOUND. what is this? false advertising? seriously!

Try pressing the big shiny download now button, you can't really miss it. And maybe that will let you download the file...

Then rename it to the Elise sound file.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...