We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PTOTW week 14 Entry

And3rs

PTOTW week 14 final winner?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. PTOTW week 14 final winner?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the result was 7-3...:rolleyes: No matter, can Saf answer me, if the deadline will be next Sunday or should I do the Ford now, as I won`t be able to do it through the week?

7-3? :confused:

Why can't you just wait patiently like all of us? im pretty sure your not the only one that wants to start as i want too also, but theres no need to carry on moaning :rolleyes:

uhm, it is almost impossible to determine who you should vote for if there are different cars to vote for! that will not work .. one of the best could be a audi and the other one is the ford, it would be impossible.. and if we don't get a winner here... let's our dear baldy pick one out... but I think he'll choose tha Audi.. I think he likes audi but I don't know why!:confused:

uhm, for my taste, it is absurd to have two cars in a task! It will make the voting almost impossible, at least much harder than necessary! One of them is much harder to style than the other one, and it also means that we do not have the same to look at to compare with when we're voting. It is better that I prefer my job back. it is better that I remove the Ford from the task. But I know HTF already have started as you can see, so I don't know what to do..