We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PTOTW week 15 entry

And3rs

Congrats for winning MMC ;)

This weeks theme:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x6/carmadmike/volvo_s60_r_2002_03_b-1.jpg

NEW THEME: Use this one instead, but if you already started, you can enter with the red one.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp49/SafiroTDU/PTOTW/Volvo-V70_2008_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

Entrants:

1. beem3r

2. BobbyV

3. HappyLolFriend

4. ●Koenigsegg●

5. HighlineDSG

6. MadMikeCar

7. Safiro

Rules:

1. Use whatever program you want to.

2. No voting for yourself come poll day!

3. Must be modded by you.

4. If you do not like this theme, then let me know.

5. Mod the main subject, dont replace with another car etc.

6. Winner gets a cookie and chooses next weeks theme.

7. If one person win twice in a row, the one he voted will choose next weeks theme.

8. Entrants must be less then 350kb in filesize!

9. If you wish to change your entry, please just edit your original post and replace the old pic with your new one.

Closing Date: Sunday 12 / 3

If he " knew " why didn't he use the photos off that website instead of the current one he got it from.

uhm, trust me, he know! but it was CCM who sent him the pic, and safiro have to post the one CMM gave him... :rolleyes:

Why is it two different themes again? take a decision! he choosed the S60 R and have to go for that. cant come and change it now!

Yes the quality on the first pic was crappy, but you have the picture with better quality at http://www.netcarshow.com, just take that one instead of coning up with a new car!

uhm, trust me, he know! but it was CCM who sent him the pic, and safiro have to post the one CMM gave him... :rolleyes:

But if Safiro told me to find a pic off of netcarshow (As i did with the new theme) I would of.

Sorry for the confusion over the theme, Wasnt really my fault, Afterall i did try and get it change as soon as it was posted :/

Once again sorry

Highline, its not me thats in the wrong, wasnt it you that cheated by getting the entry off of Anders before this topic was made?

Anyway lets just move on and forget about the start of this topic.

The truth is i wanted to change the theme straight away and got told i couldnt, and i think the reason i couldnt is because safiro knew highline had already started

[E:] just do what you want, im not entering in this competition anymore.........

[E2:] Exactly Highline, He knew you had started it so didnt change the theme when i asked him too, which caused this mess, if you hadnt started earlier all of this wouldnt of happened, so YES it is a big deal.

Arguing about this is not going to get us anywhere, Me and Koenigsegg have already started the new theme so its not going to be fair if safiro changes his mind.

Lets just leave it how it is and let people choose between the 2 themes as what happened last week, it worked well, I will not be replying in this thread again to avoid further arguments, Good luck all.

it is so insanely childish that you can not stand for the choice you made when you chose the red S60'n, you will come to change your mind afterwards to come with an another car. if you had failed to decide between those, it had been okay. but when you select a car, but do not want to style it, you can not just come with a new one!