We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Audi RS4 sound mod FINAL release

opaopapa

Audi RS4 with & without BOV

Finally I made two sound mods for RS4 WITHOUT any bugs :excited: I mean that i don't see any bugs and finally I like it myself :rolleyes:

Here is link on video with BOV :thumbsup:

Here is link on video without BOV :thumbsup:

Hope you all will like this one :rolleyes:

Give some comments: like it or not :lol:

• 1 month later...

No they can't and btw RS4 has a naturally aspirated FSI V8 engine,so I don't see the point of bov effect...I guess you can pretend you installed turbo on it,but then you should make the sound anew on the skeleton of a turbo car so you get the turbo hiss also;)

No they can't and btw RS4 has a naturally aspirated FSI V8 engine,so I don't see the point of bov effect...I guess you can pretend you installed turbo on it,but then you should make the sound anew on the skeleton of a turbo car so you get the turbo hiss also;)

Wait, I use an Audi RS4 MTM tuned by the modder Thunderhawk & that has a Supercharger not naturally aspirated. ;) So of course I know bovs are best to work with turbos, but do they work with superchargers properly? Can anyone let me know please?

• 6 months later...
Hi there,

as mentioned the RS4 is a Fuel injected (FSI) engine so it does not have a blow off valve. My parents have audi's, RS4 and A3 2.0 turbo and the a3 does have a BOV because of the turbo.:cool:

Well most cars are Fuel Injected :lol: They don't run on air alone, and no one uses carburetors anymore, exept for americans... :D

FSI stands for Fuel Stratified Injection.

And yes the RS4 does not have a Turbo nor does it have a Supercharger. Those are all aftermarket mods, which you can put a BOV on if you like.