We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Should this video be banned?

Nipper

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reason for lock? Just because you are pissed off that others don't believe in your beliefs?

I didn't run around crying "lock this thread" when you was being pro-christianity. So don't run around crying "lock this thread" when I am being pro-atheist.

Thank you.

Reason for lock? Just because you are pissed off that others don't believe in your beliefs?

I didn't run around crying "lock this thread" when you was being pro-christianity. So don't run around crying "lock this thread" when I am being pro-atheist.

Thank you.

I'm not pissed off lol... Look -----> :monkeydance:

Putting words in my mouth eh? Not Good u.u

You didn't run around saying that because disscussion is all you want. Which reminds me, Why am I still posting?.

I'll use my spam power and post offtopic. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Guys if you can't Debate about this subject maturely then you need help...., This is a forum and everyone is entitled to post their own opinions as nipper has done by posting this thread. Nipper is not saying that this is fact, so he has not done anything wrong. This is a great subject for people to post in, and post their opinion on religion, and is a lot better quality thread than a lot of other ones here.

Everyone should calm down and show the Moderators/Admins here that you can behave civilised, Throwing insults about is not going to help anybody, and they have already been thrown, Bravo to a few of you, your really acting your age. Nearly every staff member has already posted in this thread so that tells you that this thread is fine to be here, Stop asking for it to be locked and get back on topic.

-------------------------------------------------

The video should not be banned, no, Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, just because one's opinion may cause controversy doesn't mean one isn't allowed to share it.

Just face the facts that Nipper is athiest and Baltoman is Christian.

This is how wars get started. Because of pathetic petty banter between religions. Quite frankly this is a bloody waste of bandwith. Nipper was posting a video to us, showing us what he believed was right.

If I were to post a video stating that the 350z is the worlds best car, would everyone react the same? No. They wouldn't. So why should this be any different.

Continue the argument in Private Messages and stop dragging the forum's ethos and atmostphere down.

Ok, this is getting complex. Let's just look at the bottom line here:

-Nipper is known for baiting people into fighting over religion. Diablo pointed this out on page 1.

-Nipper used the first video as an excuse to start a religious argument. It is plainly obvious Nipper didn't have any intention of starting a discussion on whether or not the video should be banned from Youtube.

-As Him Himself said on page 2, we are defending. We did not start this conflict, we had no desire to cause a stir.

It all comes down to the fact that Nipper created this thread to start an argument.

End of Story.

Ok, this is getting complex. Let's just look at the bottom line here:

-Nipper is known for baiting people into fighting over religion. Diablo pointed this out on page 1. Diablo said about the What if thread, being "known" to bait people is baiting them constantly, this was a one off. Tyvm, stfu, gtfo. kthxbai.

-Nipper used the first video as an excuse to start a religious argument. It is plainly obvious Nipper didn't have any intention of starting a discussion on whether or not the video should be banned from Youtube. Assuming things is not smart, as most assumptions are wrong.

-As Him Himself said on page 2, we are defending. We did not start this conflict, we had no desire to cause a stir. No-one put a gun to anyone's head and forced them to reply, as far as I know.

It all comes down to the fact that Nipper created this thread to start an argument. Once again, assumptions are bad.

End of Story.

Fixed. :)

It's going round in circles, it will never have a proper discussion as both sides are stubborn and some are even above that in wanting to convert or prove that they are right. It's not going to happen as no side can be proven or disproven.

Face it in the end the believers can't prove that God does exist and the non-believers can't prove that God doesn't exist.

So in the end this thread will never be civil and constructive, the 2 sides won't allow it to happen so for that it's :locked:

Again this is why I hate seeing these topics on good fun and high atmosphere communities, it degrades it and never works out no matter what any one person or everyone thinks.

Locked.