We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Should this thread be locked?

Immelmann

Should the thread in question be locked?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should the thread in question be locked?

I don't think it deserves to be locked.

People are entitled to post their opinions on things, and thats all that thread is doing, letting people post their opinions on religion. Nippers and anyone elses in that threads opinions arent wrong, as opinions are opinions, not facts.

It is a very touchy subject, but its a debate, if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen. Unless insults start to be thrown/arguments start then i think it doesnt need to be locked, we are all mature enough to discuss a topic i hope, even if it is a personal topic

I agree with the above comments and ironically feel that this one should be closed as it higlights the fact that there are disagreements and may cause people to go and look for an arguement or even cause members to get more angry.

Gotta agree with Iced here. So yes it should be locked.

Why should it be locked?

If everything's within the rules then why not? Its a discussion, maybe a debate.

I'm sure discussions and debates have been held here without it being locked.

People only want it to be locked because its about religion because they are too thick to listen and accept.

No, it shouldn't. Just because the opinions differ to your own does not mean it should be closed. A thread petitioning the closure of another is not the right way about closing it though.

If you have a comment to make in that thread, make it there, a new thread is not needed. If you don't wish to do this, report it, we'll deal with any complaints you have as we see fit.

:locked: