We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

please can someone tell me how to get online on tdu pc

shaan786

ok I'll try to make a useful post, for a change...:D

first make sure u've installed the patch.

second, in profiles screen make new online profile (GameSpy box ticked), enter profile name, valid e-mail address and password. Probably u'll have to find an unused profile name so be patient.

Start the game from beginning. Go to car rental, buy a house, a new car a do the first race. After u win it, go to ur house. Now u have access to the map an ur practically online.

I think that's about it. U shouldn't do anything more than that. If u have any issue with this, shout! ;)

thanks for your help mate:thumbsup:

still dont work it say failed to connect to test drive server please check you network status and try again i hav tried it about 30 time it just keeps sayin that :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button, thanks!

ok very sorry for the rude language but i would play on 360 but it is broken btw do u know what check your network status means i hav checked my internet connection about a million times and now it is taking the .......

Well its something to do with your connection obviously, Have you bought this game legally?, if not then that is why you can't connect (sorry if thats not true, i'm just trying to help).

Reinstall the game/patch and check whether it works that time

Okay well maybe have a search around the TDU PC section of the forum looking at other peoples connection problems and trying what other people have suggested, maybe that will help, either that or wait for someone else who can help you as i dont know what to suggest anymore :)

ok mate thanks for trying to help anyway but it still say the same thing :sulk:

hi there can some one please help me get online i ahv tried everything it keeps on saying check ur network status and try again canany one help:mad::mad::mad: