We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI [Stock & 6 Kits Released][v1.2]

Tool831

V1.2 is final.. :) And no more kits or updates. Only if a major bug appears but i doubt it.

but there are a lot of mod's with out this bug.. its random?

With my mods the brightness comes from TDU's dynamic sun, other mods don't have this cause the textures are sometimes seperated by materials within the interior file or sometimes map out the same standard texture to make it look different as sometimes ive noticed (not a bad thing though) So really its TDU's graphic engine really that sorta stuffs up some interiors as far as i know.

• Replies 93
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

V1.2 is final.. :) And no more kits or updates. Only if a major bug appears but i doubt it.

With my mods the brightness comes from TDU's dynamic sun, other mods don't have this cause the textures are sometimes seperated by materials within the interior file or sometimes map out the same standard texture to make it look different as sometimes ive noticed (not a bad thing though) So really its TDU's graphic engine really that sorta stuffs up some interiors as far as i know.

Awesome, I'm downloading now. I wish to extend my sincere thanks to you Mr Tool 831, I personally appreciate the Subaru WRX Sti as a TDU mod Sti's are my favorite car in the world.

If someone ever makes the '07 Sti, i might just faint from excitement. XD Nonetheless, the STi and the EVO can now go FACE TO FACE! :D

I still can't get over how awesome these 2 new mods are...but right now, I'M GONNA GO PLAY SOME TDU! WHOO!

I would rep you but the rep system here if messed, it wont let me rep you more than once... :/

but there are a lot of mod's with out this bug.. its random?

It's not a bug, it's part of the game itself, check on any of the cars that actually came with the game, they ALL go dark when you drive through shadows.

Any mod that you downloaded that didn't go dark in the shadows, THAT is a bug.

ok but why all cars that we have in TDU (not dowloaded from web sites) doesn't have such problems? how you can explain me it? and if all cars haven't such problems i must think that it's bug of dowloaded mods? Correct me if I am not right...

If you go in the shade in any vehicle in TDU the interior will go darker, but it differs between different vehicles.

This happens to be a darker one but, as far as I know, without editing the light files of the game itself there is no fix

Even though the Subaru's interior does go darker, but it isn't that terribly bad because at least you can still see it when you're not in the shadow.;) I seen mods with worse interior than that, for example the BMW M3 E92. This Subaru has good poly rate than many of those earlier models.:D

I understand u, then it is not necessary to tell that it because of TDU..

It IS because of TDU, every single car in the game goes darker when you drive into the shadows, this is not a bug, it's PART OF THE GAME.

Those other mods that you downloaded that didn't go dark in the shadows, THOSE mods are bugged....

• 4 months later...

Bonjour a tous, je suis français, et je voudrais savoircomment avoir une subaru dans test drive sur pc, si vous pouviez m'expliquer toutes les démarches a faire je vous en remercieraient jamais assez.

Hello has all, I am French, and I would like savoircomment to have a subaru in test drive on pc, if you could explain me all the steps(initiatives) has to make I would thank you for it never enough.

• 2 months later...
    • 7 months later...
    • 3 weeks later...
    Cool but it replaces the S4 Cabrio not the RS4. And thats bad because the S4 is slow and has shiftpaddels. I renamed the files to RS4 but then it still had the RS4 interieur and that came out of the front window. Make it for the RS4 and I´ll download

The interior problem means you installed it wrong.

Rename BOTH files to the new car and it works fine.

• 2 months later...