We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Movie: Apply within

T1M

Hey all

Anyone interested in helping me make a short film on TDU? I'm thinking a chase at the begining along Kelekole pass...

Auditions 1st May - 5th May

Requirements:

Car mods - matching mine (will update with them)

TDU PC (Obviously)

FILMING - Decent filming program ie: FRAPS - HQ prefered + no pausing (Free FRAPS won't be great lol)

Lots of fast cars! Including filmers!

If you would like to audition, just place your name and gamertag in your post.

Thanks

Drivers:

Reserve:

Filming:

[Filming form: (remove EG's)

Name: EG: Cardboard Duck

GT: EG: T1M774

Filming program: EG: FRAPS

Car: EG: Koenigsegg CC8S ]

Note - you will be paid for each film you participate in/film :D

If you want people to film and send you the footage (which will take a LONG time), you might need to put requirements up, like the video needs to be in 4:3 or 16:9 format (and include a resolution). Otherwise the end product might end up looking a bit messy with different ratios. When I was making Top Gear, I originally asked people to film, but that took too long to send files between. So I ended up filming it all. Which is a pain.

• 2 months later...

Movie is back up :D

Trailer:

I could do with people with black CLS's to chase me in, however i need them to film too. You can use XFire if you wish - like me. You would be chasing me [i'll be in a Pontiac GTO]. However, you need the M5 mod on the GTO for this shoot...

Anyone willing to do this? 100K per shoot. :) [each] Hopefully there will only be one shoot :p

Will discuss more on the matter soon...

Alright, I guess I'll help out too if there's still a spot. :)

Name: RedCarDriver

Gamertag (GameSpy): Harrison15

Capture Program: VirtualDubMod, probably (will see if I can get it working, and how well it works)

Car: Ferrari F40 in Rosso Corsa or red Noble M400 or Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34 in Active Red or whatever's convenient for you guys

I can both drive and film, but be warned, I am not exactly Tanner Foust when it comes to stunt driving in TDU. I can drive competently though. (If I'm in an F40, I can perform a lot more impressively due to the car's better weight balance and handling, but I can make do with any car.)

I should also probably note that I do not currently have an account with YouTube; I can create one, if the need arises.