We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari 599XX

iLLGT3

Here are some pictures of the Ferrari 599XX. Ferrari only gave a handfull of them to some of their wealthy clients who can not drive them... on the road.:crying: The car is not street legal but Ferrari has invited these "clients" to regular sessions at the Ferrari Test Track to drive them.

[ATTACH]8063[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8064[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8065[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8066[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8067[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8068[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8069[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8070[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]8071[/ATTACH]

• 1 year later...

Yep, I agree this... "machine" is awesome, but check this point: Neither it can be driven on the road nor tracks. Thanks to the stupid laws.

Yes, Ferrari is well-known as a "Manufacturer of Beasts on the Road". But don't you think this "machine" is some kinda ironic? It looks like a "crippled beast" - "racing-like" structure made it illegal for road driving - can't even apply a license plate, but far from enough to FIA League rules. What can it stand for? To show us that our rules are too strict?

Ferrari made a "machine" that is not allowed to drive on the regular road, and even worse, can't go on tracks either, except Ferrari Test Track. But how often should they hold that "Special Event" for these "crippled beasts"? This "machine" is nothing but completely waste of time, I bet those people who would buy this "machine" are either idiot or they're nuts.

Now, the best way to enjoy it is to have it in Forza Motorsport 3 or the upcoming GT5, or whatever game it is that you can get a mod for this one. Because you can go anywhere you want with this epic monster in games.

I like to laugh at Ferrari when I'm talking with friends by pointing out that the most expensive "car" in the world is the FXX, which cost $2.7 million for the "privilege" to drive it on 12 exclusive tracks. Ridiculous, really. It's just a very expensive track-day rental ticket.

I appreciate the car for its mechanical brilliance, but if I ever achieve the status of "wealthy person," I would buy twenty acres of land, build a clever, unique house, and carve several miles of rally courses into the woods. Then get an STi and have fun. Oh, and an Evo. Just to prove I'm better. :cheeky: Yeah, I have weird aspirations.

-Leadfoot

;329302']

If I ever achieve the status of "wealthy person," I would buy twenty acres of land, build a clever, unique house, and carve several miles of rally courses into the woods. Then get an STi and have fun. Oh, and an Evo. Just to prove I'm better. :cheeky: Yeah, I have weird aspirations.

-Leadfoot

Same! :O I'd have a few WRC cars and one of these beauties:

0,,2007281686,00.jpg

;329302']if I ever achieve the status of "wealthy person," I would buy twenty acres of land, build a clever, unique house, and carve several miles of rally courses into the woods. Then get an STi and have fun. Oh, and an Evo. Just to prove I'm better. :cheeky: Yeah, I have weird aspirations.

-Leadfoot

If that's weird, then sign me up for the crazy house too ;)

• 3 weeks later...