We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Toyota Corolla Sedan 2004

KoenigseggBG

So, I finally decide to make this thread. We got it in 2006, brand new, base model. Now after almost 3 years it has 13,000 km on it. :)

Here are some specs :

- 97 HP @ 6000 rpm

- 95,9 Nm

- Petro 1,4 liter VVT-i Engine

- Front Wheel Drive

- 5 Speed Manual Gearbox

- CO2 : 159 g/km

- 0-100 km/h : 12 seconds

- Top Speed : 185 km/h (115 mph)

- Weight : 1115 kg (empty)

- Fuel Consumption : 8,4/100 (city), 5,7/100 (highway), 6,7/100 (combined)

Base model has :

- Radio + CD Player

- Air Conditioning

- Rear Window Heating

- Electric Windows

- Electric Side Mirrors

- 4 Speakers

- 4 Airbags

- Power Steering

- 15 Inch Alloy Wheels

Pics :

Our_Toyota_Corolla_by_KoenigseggBG.jpg

Our_Toyota_Corolla_02_by_KoenigseggBG.jpg

Our_Toyota_Corolla_03_by_KoenigseggBG.jpg

Our_Toyota_Corolla_04_by_KoenigseggBG.jpg

:)

That's a nice and very clean Corolla... :D;)

Good car, plain and modest and it looks indestructible does it?? After 20 years interior will look exactly the same as new...

If the basic model got alloy wheels, how come yours are steel (or at least they look steel on the pics)?

Nice!!

Does it still have the new car smell

Yeah, sort of. It's fabric not leather so it catches dust easily. ;)

That's a nice and very clean Corolla... :D;)

Good car, plain and modest and it looks indestructible does it?? After 20 years interior will look exactly the same as new...

If the basic model got alloy wheels, how come yours are steel (or at least they look steel on the pics)?

Thanks, Bobby. I agree that for the 3 years it had no problems at all. Got hit 2-3 times on the side by stupid taxi drivers. :mad: The wheels aren't steel, they are alloys. ;) I don't like them too much but I guess I can't want it to look ricerish as it's my dad's car. :)

Nice Toyota your dad has there. I guess your dad is just like mine, always has to be very clean outside and inside the car hehe

Not really, he doesn't have much time for cleaning and most of the time it looks mess. But now we are in holidays and decided to give it a good cleaning. ;)

I've finally found something the 2001 Lincoln Navigator accelerates faster than lol!

0-60MPH: 7.7 Seconds (MotorTrend magazine test)

Erm, dude, it has 97 HP. :cheeky:

I've finally found something the 2001 Lincoln Navigator accelerates faster than lol!

0-60MPH: 7.7 Seconds (MotorTrend magazine test)

I took it as a (bad) joke ;). Navigator weights twice as much and with 230bhp to pull it, I think this acceleration is not that bad, although I found a different result from the same source (10,3 sec).

Corolla indeed seems slightly slower than it should be with its bhp/weight ratio, but hey it's a great family car

I took it as a (bad) joke ;). Navigator weights twice as much and with 230bhp to pull it, I think this acceleration is not that bad, although I found a different result from the same source (10,3 sec).

Corolla indeed seems slightly slower than it should be with its bhp/weight ratio, but hey it's a great family car

Thanks for the suppory, Bobby. :cheeky:;)

• 9 months later...
How in the hell does it only have 13,000 km on it? The car my parents bought brand new in 2006 has more than 210,000 km on it :lol:

You people amaze me :D

My dad uses it for everyday drive to work and etc. We've only made 2-3 journeys (each around 900-1000 kms). At the moment, it has around 18,000 kms.

My dad uses it for everyday drive to work and etc. We've only made 2-3 journeys (each around 900-1000 kms). At the moment, it has around 18,000 kms.

We haven't made any trips in our Tucson, my mom only takes it to work too. Although, her work is about 60 km away from our home. Maybe it's a crappy, inaccurate Hyundai odometer :D

• 1 month later...
Екстра кола :) :) Още не моа да повярвам, че така са я наранили :d :d

Мерси, пич. Само не забравяй, че форума е англоговорящ, така че като пишеш на български слагай и превод на английски. Да не се ядосват админите. ;)

Thanks, dude. Just don't forget that this in an English speaking forum, so please put a translation. Don't make those admins angry. ;)