We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2008 BMW M3 E92 V1.1 *2 Versions released*

Tool831

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have it on the DB7 Zagato, it has 6 gears on a stick shift and is nice and fast too

drifts like an M3 also :D

i recommend it to all

I tried it, but you have to keep fiddling with the seat positions etc!

Is there any other manuals it might work on?

I know the M3 has options for 7 speed SMac & 6 speed manual, but what transmission does this one has?

Normal test drive stuff, cause you can't change performance so it would just be depending on what car you swap or if you replace the CLK 55 it would be paddle shift.

Normal test drive stuff, cause you can't change performance so it would just be depending on what car you swap or if you replace the CLK 55 it would be paddle shift.

Ok I know that, but what sort of transmission does this M3 alone has? Well it's an M3 from Undercover & should be realistic.;) Would SMac paddle shift & manual transmission have the same gearstick, I don't think so.:rolleyes:

Ok I know that, but what sort of transmission does this M3 alone has? Well it's an M3 from Undercover & should be realistic.;) Would SMac paddle shift & manual transmission have the same gearstick, I don't think so.:rolleyes:

eh.. :cheeky: This is test drive where talking about.. So may limits all you can do is try and put it on a more realistic car.

eh.. :cheeky: This is test drive where talking about.. So may limits all you can do is try and put it on a more realistic car.

Ok fair enough, I'll see what car is best to replace.;) I'm a bit fussy & always try to aim at high realism, but I'm still happy with this cool M3.:cool: