We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Brand New Motorbike (well.. was brand new once)

Sponge

• 2 months later...

it's good to start with a 125cc, you will learn how bikers must really pay attention to all dumb cars.

I started with a 750 ZR7 (80ch), 220km/h, for a young rider, its too much, you will understand that speed really doesnt matter, its like the endless comparison of who has got the bigger one...

Ride your bike and be happy, you are now part of the club!!:thumbsup:

The YBR was the best choice for me, financially. I wanted something new, but wanted something cheap, too. If money was no object, I would have a GSX-R, but restricted. UK Laws stop me from riding anything with a power output of greater than 14 horsepower until I pass my test. 33bhp thereafter for two years, and after those two years I am allowed to ride anything I wish.

The Gmac helmets are epically comfortable, but they are extremely difficult to find replacement visors for due to mine being scraped against a wall while unlocking my bike >.< They're nice and cosy in the winter and cool in the summer thanks to the science behind the vents on the top. *touch wood* I've never had a proper crash, only an off, and I'm still alive :lol: so I can't really say how safe it is!

glad to see there are other winter riders! yesterday i was riding in the sleet at midnight and generally losing all feeling in my ass from the cold, and was wondering if there was anyone else stupid hardcore enough to be riding at this time of year. good on ya man

Nice bump :p

FAIL

Bikes are often worse than cars, unless it's a 4-stroke.

About 90% of bikes are 4 Stroke, the only 2 Smokes now are mopeds and 125cc racebikes.

go home! :D (I would say 'on your bike' but i couldn't inflict that pun on anyone)

• 3 weeks later...