We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

hello, let me introduce myself

blokoman

my name is Haris, 15yrs old in London, England.

i only bought this game recently but i find it easy, (except for the crashing lol)

I like shooting(halo1 lmao) and strategy games(dont have much racing games) and play an online game called tribalwars.

Interests include sports and going travelling.

so yeah, i'm hpoing to join you guys in-game soon!

You never told me that...I'm leaving...that's just too much to take in a day...:crying:

If you now tell me that our goats don't give milk from which we can make cheese, I'll consider a suicde...

I'm sorry, our Goats make cheese in which we make milk from.

I'd like to welcome thee the the forum.

Welcome.

That was easy.

Welcome to the central core of tdu. AKA TDU Central, please find it an enjoyable experience, and remember, although we have chickens, sadly they lay no eggs.

i'll keep that in mind :thumbsup:

and thanks guys, i already like like i'm at home, it's one big happy family, and......well......it's just that......i fell so happy here and never want to leave!....uh oh here come the water works :S :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

lol