We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Toyota Supra RZ [v1.0][7 Versions Released]

Tool831

great supra Tool nice conversion from j2hin one of the best cars from the game:thumbsup::excited:

i downloaded and put it on maserati spyder which was twinturbos like a real supra but we don't notice.

BTW the Jag XKR is Supercharged not turbocharged it says on the hud and even in the interior gauges

• Replies 229
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because it isn't possible yet or he doesn't want to make a bike mod. :rolleyes:

I know, I just haven't gotten a straight answer out of anybody who'd know as to whether it IS possible, so I figured I'd try a bit of prodding... :)

Hey i love your Mods and i love you because you give me my favorite car in my favorite game :D

But i think if you would create a Supra like this in the video from: 0:58-1:32 everybody would love you more then yet (if its possible xD)

I think/hope its not too many work for you, but you´re good you can handle this ;)

PS: Please make a Targa version of it. Thx

(sorry for my bad english i´m german)

edit: i think the youtube movie dont work here the real link:

OK i search the bumpers and the spoiler for you. Wait 5 min and i edit my post.

edit: here the pictures

Fron, Rear, Sidebumpers, Spoiler and Hood and the perfect rims :D

8cd77dcb_11267nmb.jpeg 1235588966797599xd3.jpg 1235590337270347n81.jpg 1235590986184604lyl1.jpg 12355873021081071vlha.jpg f5b67942_13011brz.jpeg

at the rearbumper this "tails" are ugly and maybe you can remove they

(sorry for my bad english im from germany)