We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tdu car cost editor

holtvg

Does anyone know of a tool i can use to edit the car costs, tdu modding tools 1.8 doesn't have one. Just wanted to edit the costs of some of the cars as many are not priced to their real world counterparts.:)

You sound to me like somebody who plays TDU illegally and have car prices *10 and want to get the cars cheaper to play. if not I'M sorry but people tryed befor. IN any case what cars should be off the price tag? As far I saw it had TDU realistic car prices, unlike NFS or other games... So so what cars are wrong with there price tag? And what should they cost? But as sayed befor there no way to edit the database itself yet.

I don't cheat or use trainers, as i was saying cars like the enzo are price 650k in the game when the real price of an enzo is over a million. Also do car mods show up online as when i try to play with car mods which is not cheating as the physics are the same I get disconnected due to an incoherency in game data after awhile, why is this? By the way i see many players online who fly or go like 500mph and if they do get kicked they can just log back in, no permanent ban, tdu needs to enforce anti cheating better.

• 3 weeks later...
get you an instant ban

LMAO ! more i read these posts, the more i laugh. ive been hacking online games for years, nobody bans you for that. specially game companys, because they don't care. you can use trainer that allows you instant 1000km/h or freezer your timer..etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...