We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PhOTW: Week 23 Entry

Speedtouch

WEEK TWENTYTHREE

IT'S BACK!!!

PLEASE READ THE NEW RULES, AND DO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THEM IF NEEDED! They are here to be understood and followed.

Rules:

• Photo MUST be taken by you.
  • Any post processing allowed.
  • No Voting for yourself!
  • Photo sizes kept to 800x640 and 350kb maximum. No larger photos as thumbnails, please. Your photo will not be entered if it exceeds this.
  • Winner chooses next theme (by PMing me). If someone wins twice in a row, the person they voted for chooses the next theme.
  • If you post many photos, the top one will be chosen as your entry, but you have until the closing date to choose.
  • Photos cannot be used twice for two different subjects.
  • NEW RULES
  • Your image must have been taken after the contest has started. This is a contest to favour creativity, not who has the biggest backlog of good photos.
  • Your photo must follow the theme. The person who chose the theme has ultimate control over whether a photo gets entered or not - there will be no arguing over whether a photo is acceptable.

Those two new rules, are pretty big ones. The first is there because I felt, although it is a successful stimulus of creativity, too many entries were from the past. It was a suggestion, now it is a rule.

I would like to know your opinion on extending the entry time to two weeks to allow more time for people to take a good photo.

The second of which I want respected greatly, please. Its good to have a discussion about what the theme stands for and means, but no-one other that the theme chooser can say what constitutes a correct entry. It is fine to ask about a photo - don't be afraid to.

Well after that rather long break, Diablo has chosen this as his theme:

This week's theme:

Condensation/Moisture

Imagine an ice cold drinks can with the water dripping down it, or a rain-hit window.

Closing Date: 7th June.

(Unless there is a unanimous vote on the 2 week plan - I'm starting it now as I am going away for the next few days and it gives people a bit more time to get used to the new rules)

Good luck and get shooting!

Entrants:

1) HTF

2) imintheshower

3) Koenigsegg

4) GTAMADDOG

5) Speedtouch

6) TSS

7) Car Freak

8)

9)

10)

You know what? It's actually raining in here at the very moment :D *goes out on the balcony*

EDIT: I couldn't take any good photos of the raindrops outside, so I just took a pic of the sink in the kitchen :D

EDIT #2: New entry :D No editing was done to it.

2v1n1qs.jpg