We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BBC One is about to go bang [May 2009 Stats]

Baldy

God knows what that is all about, but right now I've been set with the task of creating a thread for the statistical statistics. As thrilling as that sounds it really isn't especially as I got distracted and I'm now doing while watching the final of the apprentice.

I think Kate should win, just because I can't stand Yasmina, so yeah Kate to win. And on that note, I really really really want some Mint Choc Chip ice cream. So minty and delicious, polo ice cream would be really nice as well I think.

Anyway enough rambling, we all know what you want to hear, and well i'm going to let you hear it. So the stats for May are:

31,453,271 hits

125Gb Bandwidth

3,636,522 Pages Viewed

94,865 Unique Visitors

1279 new members

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Yes that's alot of wow's and they are well deserved. May was a massive month for us, and it's a shock when Diablo started TDU Central he never expected such success and to be getting statistics like this every month is really over whelming for him. In fact i can hear him crying in delight over in his penthouse apartment at the top of TDUC tower. He even has a coffee machine, there again that is no surprise as well all know how much coffee he drinks.

So from him, and all the staff at TDU Central, whom without, this place would not survive a big mahooooooosive thank you to all members, new members, lurkers, bots and spiders that have frequented TDU Central in May. Without you we would not be here. Simples!

Enjoy June, and let's see if we can make it one of the biggest months ever!

Peace out, A town!