We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Ferrari 430 Scuderia V1.2

Tool831

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some say that if you play with no AA, then you get no badges... dunno if that's true..

all we know is, he's called the stig :D (sorry had to say it, especially for the great new seasion)

Tool, that mod works just perfect i love it, sometimes in the interior there's too much reflection that makes everything shiny so you cant see anything, but i can live with that :D

Guest LeetPix

Great mod tool, appreciate the conversion of the car but there are a few bugs on this car, would make this mod even better, first is the bug that when you look back from the in-car camera the texture of the mesh disappears, I don't have a picture of this but if I'm right someone else has mentioned it in this thread,

Second is a window bug which makes a certain part of the windshield darker than the others (pic below)

attachment.php?attachmentid=8523&stc=1&d=1245685506

Third is a bug with the spoiler (right side) on the GT version, a tiny bit of the spoiler seems to be darker than the rest of it, kind of like the window bug but a bit smaller (pic below)

attachment.php?attachmentid=8524&stc=1&d=1245685714

attachment.php?attachmentid=8525&stc=1&d=1245685714

I hope you could fix these as it would make this car perfect, I have already put over 800km on both of the ones I have in the garage, oh and before someone flames me for complaining, its called a bug report. :rolleyes:

From a realism standpoint, slapping a wing and a CF air splitter under the nose of a street-going Scuderia and trying to call it the "GT version" is wrong on sooooo many levels.....

The real F430 Scuderia GT has....

1. a completely different front bumper.

2. front "trunk" replaced with an aero tunnel.

3. different aero hood using the aero tunnel as a downforce generator.

4. new racing center-lug rims instead of the 5 bolt originals.

5. lower side skirts.

6. the rear bumper is different with the lower aero piece sticking out 6 inches.

7. it's the only version of the Scuderia to have frames over the door windows because they're not regular windows, they racing sliders.

8. front and rear tow hooks

9. full interior rollcage.

10. Single racing seat with 5 point harness.

http://www.supercars.net/gallery/119513/2019/858859.jpg

fiagt2009_06_190004.jpg

3542937842_7fb9661b98.jpg

kessel-racing-f430-scuderia-gt3.jpg

From a realism standpoint, slapping a wing and a CF air splitter under the nose of a street-going Scuderia and trying to call it the "GT version" is wrong on sooooo many levels.....

The real F430 Scuderia GT has....

1. a completely different front bumper.

2. front "trunk" replaced with an aero tunnel.

3. different aero hood using the aero tunnel as a downforce generator.

4. new racing center-lug rims instead of the 5 bolt originals.

5. lower side skirts.

6. the rear bumper is different with the lower aero piece sticking out 6 inches.

7. it's the only version of the Scuderia to have frames over the door windows because they're not regular windows, they racing sliders.

8. front and rear tow hooks

9. full interior rollcage.

10. Single racing seat with 5 point harness.

Correction.. Its not meant to be that.. :rolleyes:

It's a mod someone did for Ferrari Virtual Race and i got permission to use it, so i did it for TDU.

It's a mod someone did for Ferrari Virtual Race and i got permission to use it, so i did it for TDU.

If you used someone else's work, then they need to be credited.

Oh and point of fact, NOBODY got permission from the FVR creators to use their models, they've denied everybody who's asked so far.