We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Salute, Frozen is the name~

Frozen222

Yeah.

So I'm pretty much Frozen. ._.

I just got Test Drive Unlimited a couple of days ago, but I can't play online.

Patched it to the newest version 1.66A, got a GameSpy account wich should be able to play online, but nope, nothing.

It just tells me to upgrade to the newest version in order to play online, but I HAVE the lastest version.

That's so lame.

I want to die now.

So if anyone could help me, that would be just great, and maybe we can cruise some time :thumbsup:

Well, this was me, well only me asking a question but at least this was my first post so this actually WAS me.

-Frozen

You have a "no-install RAR version" and you are downloading a version with an install? Um... do you have a legal CD copy? :oook:

If you don't, don't even bother trying to play online - it's unlikely to work.

If you indeed have a CD copy, remove the files from the RAR, install from the CD, then install the patch, and you should be fine. :D

EDIT: Do you have Atari's legal digital download version instead of a CD version (and instead of a pirated copy)? If so, that version has been pretty buggy - contact information and help from the distributor of the digital download version is available here

lol welcome, i'm pretty sure that you might have tried this. forgive me if i sound like a fool but it happened o me and it was because i forgot to install it. Go to where it is in your folders and double click and install it. It wont take long

Good Luck