We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Faf Bono records

DutchTDUmaN

Dear TDU'ers,

No comment anymore on FAF BONO.

I leave this guy alone.

To all who helped me many thanks.

DutchTD(h)UmaN

P.S. Crime pays! My life and health are more important now.

You could have used my name, I don't mind lol

And, to be fair, I was the first to beat Bono's time, but Reclusive Duck did beat my time later on.

And to put in my opinion: Faf Bono is an idiot. We all know that. But it isn't going to change anything. The fact is, no matter how much we complain, or how much we whine, or how many complaints we file, nothing is ever going to change. He has more than one account so even if one does get banned, he has more to use. Cheating is something that we are just going to have to deal with. It is always going to happen no matter what we do.

i would love to have people stop glitching cars, and would love to have people stop cutting corners, but it isn't going to happen, lets face it. There is absolutley nothing we can do.

It has to be him, there is no one else that it could be. I do not believe anyone would buy Test Drive Unlimited, get really good at the game, and then spend all their time simply in the Diners. I mean you (DutchTDUmaN) even freeride every now and again. It's highly unlikey, which leaves a fake-gamertag to be the only other explanation. Who else wins that many challenges besides Bono?

• 2 weeks later...

He won't. It's not like you are going to be the first person who is aggrivated with him. And, like I said before, this is something you are going to have to live with. There is absolutely, positively, not one single thing that we can do about Faf Bono's cheating. It is always going to happen no matter what we do.

I'm going to be brutally honest with you, but don't you think you've gone/are going a bit over the top with this? It is just a game after all, and an old game at that. Don't let he/she/it bother you because like I said, it's a game and not reality. It's something you should do for fun or a hobby but not make it your life.

So crime pays at the diners.

It's a pitty that this message called spam.

If somebody said you got aids or something you'll be mad too.

so am i.

I respect the rules but you must obey the freedom for speech. We live in a free world (the most of us) and respect wisdom from an old player like me.

I meant this friendly.

Greatings to the real FAIR players of TDU.

DutchTD(h)maN

I have no problem with you posting it, but when you post 6 or 7 threads about it when you can stick to one i have no idea. If people are interested they'll check this out, but we only need one thread.

I for one could not care less about glitchers or cheaters, sure it's annoying but us players can't do anything about it, if your so annoyed e-mail atari, you'll get no response but it might help.

You are right, Glitchers do ruin games for honest people. I know you have tried hard for a long time to beat them using skill and for that I respect you.

The problem is that the people doing it aren't reading these posts, and even if they were they simply wouldn't care, hence why they glitch in the first place.

I know for a fact that your arch enemy FAF BONO had a Youtube page, you would have been much better off commenting on his videos, as he and the people who actually think he is good would have seen them.

• 4 weeks later...