We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI [V1.3]

Tool831

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats crap though. Textures cannot make the dots stand out unless pure white which would still look dodgy. Hence why i never did it on the Audi S5. You cant make a part of a texture stick out unless i use actual lighting to do the LED's. I could edit the texture but i'd still have to put the glares cause you would not spot it at all due to the headlight glass reflection and the headlight reflection. Just wouldn't work like that.

Unless you edit your photos in photoshop. :cheeky:

Ah, I see... anyway, is it possible to have the LED's like in the S5 only with less glare? In other words, put them inside the headlamp and prevail the glare to... well, reduce/limit the glare, so they resemble a little dots? :D

Ah, I see... anyway, is it possible to have the LED's like in the S5 only with less glare? In other words, put them inside the headlamp and prevail the glare to... well, reduce/limit the glare, so they resemble a little dots? :D

Light glares wont work if under the light glass or under anything they have to be put in front of the glass in order to work.

Cock_LR (Low Res): Its used for multiplayer too see the other players interior except low poly, TDU uses this with their cars aswell, and i like to use the feature so that way it avoids having the player either sticking out of the car or causing bugs.

lmao the 3rd image u provided isnt even 2010 v10 model, so get to kno ur cars first b4 u say something + tool is making the correct model, b4 he posted up pics of the 2010 v10 model so ya, give urself a neck :lol:

Cock_LR (Low Res): Its used for multiplayer too see the other players interior except low poly, TDU uses this with their cars aswell, and i like to use the feature so that way it avoids having the player either sticking out of the car or causing bugs.

thats what I wanted to read!! :D

So does this also mean there will be a low poly model? (or a lowpoly with high res xD)