We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2010 Audi R8 V10 5.2 FSI [V1.3]

Tool831

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao the 3rd image u provided isnt even 2010 v10 model, so get to kno ur cars first b4 u say something + tool is making the correct model, b4 he posted up pics of the 2010 v10 model so ya, give urself a neck :lol:

I think he is right, coz look at this carbon thing next to the doors (i've got no idea how is this called :d). I know, it's just WIP yet.

So what your saying is that its not correct at all just cause there is no slight extruding bump in the side skirt.. :rolleyes: WIP..

Replace Gallardo! R8 V10 has engine from Gallardo.

There's a thing called 'Body swap' ;)

New Images (Also showing off rims)

but what is the difference with the r8 v8?

Just so you know i haven't answered you cause by now you should of learned that 'Google' it gets you far... :cheeky:

But Oh Well.. Here compare: (If you still cant see a difference google the car)

Audi R8 V10

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Audi R8:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

So what your saying is that its not correct at all just cause there is no slight extruding bump in the side skirt.. :rolleyes: WIP..

I wasn't complaining or anything, i was just pointing out what i saw. But if you think its fine then im sure it is.

Oh gtr Evolution as source?? That a great sign. specialy for this and eventually a koensiegg. I look very much forward to see this done. Why ? Well R8 is a peautyful thing that definitly gonna look sweet inside Audi dealer And thos rims... they just Rock I have to say. You do latelly tons of great stuff Tool I wonder from where you take the energy to make all this things and in such a stunding short time.

I wonder from where you take the energy to make all this things and in such a stunding short time.

Its a Saturday.. :cheeky: And i went to sleep at 4am today then woke up at 10am and had about 3 hours break, then worked on it till now. :cool: Well since last night at 5pm i believe.

I hope you have your fun doing this Tool. Years ago I was like you on that when I made around 100 car converts for NFS6. But suddenly one day to the other I kind of lost my intressts in converting cars. (Maybe the ability to model a own car did somewhen change my intresses heaviely) but now I find it sort of boring for myself. So great respect on what you do there. Specialy sinces sort of After the LP640, you started to get even better detail level (I say you envolved to a new stage). That a great thing! but don't overwork yourself to much. It should be fun still as its freetime of yours. I look forward to this one. It maybe can replace one of the Gallardo cars Thanks to Dje's new tool abilitys changing and switching is easyer then ever befor. With makes it even more fun to use your Products.