We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Community Patch 1.67d [Please upgrade to 1.68 instead!]

Djey

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same thing happens with me and a lot of other people.
Do 3 people means "a lot" for you ?

(at the moment, there are issues for LeetPix, CarFreak and you).

You have to know Kurgan's problem is not the same. I can assume the patch does not corrupt anything. Manual install works well already, a new auto-installer was just released and seems to work now, finally.

Anyway, I've enough of your laming attitude and un-constructive criticism. I've already explained what to report when this is going wrong. So please I want facts, else shut up.

Thanks.

Guest LeetPix
Do 3 people means "a lot" for you ?

(at the moment, there are issues for LeetPix, CarFreak and you).

You have to know Kurgan's problem is not the same. I can assume the patch does not corrupt anything. Manual install works well already, a new auto-installer was just released and seems to work now, finally.

Anyway, I've enough of your laming attitude and un-constructive criticism. I've already explained what to report when this is going wrong. So please I want facts, else shut up.

Thanks.

I know whats causing it, It's a combination of modified cameras + IK's combined with trying to modify some cars wheel drive. I tried a changing a few wheel drives (that would have usually crashed with my camera + IK changes) with the 1.67 original DB file and it worked.

Another question: You say there are police cars in the patch, even for online mode, but does it mean they will start chasing you? One thing I like about online was not having to worry about a massive fine if i got stopped by the cops. Also, if the police do chase you, what will other people cruising with you see?

Finally, you say Nissan 350Z rims fixed (i assume you mean the Nismo rims). But what about the Saleen, Alfa GT and Merc SLK rims?

PLEASE Share with me how you got a NON RED ducati!

As for the non-red Ducati, just paint it at the custom paintshop.

It's just the Supersport 1000DS. It comes in silver from the dealer. No need for the custom paint shop. :rolleyes:

Your image hosting site is not reachable :confused:

I know whats causing it, It's a combination of modified cameras + IK's combined with trying to modify some cars wheel drive. I tried a changing a few wheel drives (that would have usually crashed with my camera + IK changes) with the 1.67 original DB file and it worked.
Thanks, so same issue as Kurgan. I will provide a 1.10.1, but I've got to remove potentially unfair features before. Let's go back to Patch 1.67 subject.

so what you are saying is that you used the 1.67a db files and everything worked?????

Pictures available !

Apparently it fails when trying to access this file :

Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\FrontEnd\AllRes\LogoTexturePage.bnk.

It fails when the installer hasn't been started as administrator.

----

Edit : 1.67d available, readme and auto-installer updated.

Thanks for your feedback.

;)

I think this version will be ok. The installer work fine for me now (Vista64).

I've update some car maker that are now available (subaru, mazda, suzuki and more) + some of the last request for model names. NISSAN writed in big letter was original bug from TDU that I ve fixed now.

Have fun. :)

Upgradable F40s? Add-on dealerships (supposedly, in the future) and database files with variable size? Where have I been for the past week? :D

Djey, it's safe to say you've changed TDU modding forever with this - more than likely, for the better. :D

Now I can have my long-sought-after upgraded F40 :twisted:

(not to mention, properly-named addon cars :D)

EDIT: Frik, I knew there was a catch. Every time I load my save game and exit the garage, the game hangs on the "Saving, Please Wait" screen and I have to reboot my PC. I installed it manually, and (AFAIK) correctly. In addition, immediately after installing but before running, I started using the mod-tools and adjusted some car names. The car names work in the garage.

Help please?

EDIT 2: Nevermind, I deleted my Radial.CDB and it worked fine. Thank you so much for this patch!

I think this version will be ok. The installer work fine for me now (Vista64).

I've update some car maker that are now available (subaru, mazda, suzuki and more) + some of the last request for model names. NISSAN writed in big letter was original bug from TDU that I ve fixed now.

Have fun. :)