We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Porsche Projects

Tool831

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Porsche 993

Hey guys!

i´m a new member of this community and i want to know if there exists a mod of the porsche 993 and if not, if its possible to make a mod of this porsche?

i own a 993 carrera 2S, so im able to send the person who is interested in modding it all the pictures from this car, he wants to have.

Hey guys!

i´m a new member of this community and i want to know if there exists a mod of the porsche 993 and if not, if its possible to make a mod of this porsche?

i own a 993 carrera 2S, so im able to send the person who is interested in modding it all the pictures from this car, he wants to have.

A 993 GT2(I think) was planned but then got canceled. But I would also like to see a decent 993 GT2 in the game.

is there a way to convert the cars from NFS:Shift atm?

because of good models and well interior and you could use the 997 GT2/GT3RS, Cayman and Carrera GT.

that´s not a request for tool to make them, only a question about possibilities and the topic fits well imo :D

because of good models and well interior and you could use the 997 GT2/GT3RS, Cayman and Carrera GT.

that´s not a request for tool to make them, only a question about possibilities and the topic fits well imo :D

I doubt there's any significant difference between PS/UC and Shift, so there wouldn't be any point in doing that separately from existing mods.

You can probably convert from Shift, though, but it'd be difficult and would require use of "3d capture" tools. Can't help you there, if you want to attempt that yourself.

I belive you are a little to earlie with this. Give Oleg a few weeks or months time to get behind the format and there will a ZMod plugin. But the game got just launched last week, so no chance for somebody to hack the format a write a tool or plugin that fast.