We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grand Bentley

gingervette

Spy Shots: Grand Bentley covered in camo before Pebble Beach unveiling

by Damon Lavrinc on Jul 30th, 2009 at 2:58PM swipe-spy-shots.gif

02-grand-bentley-spy-kgp-630op.jpg

Spy Shots: Grand Bentley - Click above for a high-res image gallery

Like every big reveal of the past few years, Bentley has decided to dish out a series of teasers before unveiling its new model to the world. Thankfully, we're only a few weeks away from the Grand Bentley's debut at the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, and before the main event takes place, we've got a few spy shots of the flying-B's large-and-in-charge luxo-barge.

Although the Grand Bentley is coated in copious amounts of camo, when we look back at the two teasers Bentley released of the hood and rear-quarter, it doesn't take much imagination to piece things together. There's a few shades of the Mulsanne and Brooklands to the profile, primarily accentuated by the ultra-thick C-pillar, and while the body cladding lends an air of Phantom to the fascia, it's decidedly more sculpted and smooth, and should be a fitting place to stack the duo of round headlamps we've seen in previous spy shots. All will be revealed next month, but in the meantime, check out the gallery of images below.

Looks to me like the new Bentley is going to be a great one :D

There about 5 cont gt's going around winchester at the mo.

.. and the 2 Cobra's, an M6, R35 GTR, 355, 360 Spyder, 575, F430, 599, 612, DB7 GT, AMV8, DB9, R8, R8 V10, Gran Turismo, Phantom and most interestingly what looked to be a 16M... oh and the black on black Gallardo which hails from Stockbridge way. The list goes on... Still waiting for a Veyron though.

Damn rich London people moving into Winch.

.. and the 2 Cobra's, an M6, R35 GTR, 355, 360 Spyder, 575, F430, 599, 612, DB7 GT, AMV8, DB9, R8, R8 V10, Gran Turismo, Phantom and most interestingly what looked to be a 16M... oh and the black on black Gallardo which hails from Stockbridge way. The list goes on... Still waiting for a Veyron though.

Damn rich London people moving into Winch.

I know someone who had a veyron very briefly down here. I've not seen the R8 V10 but most of the rest. Also seen a bristol in the records office car park. Not seen the 16m either and didn't think they were made yet. There are a few marcos around, one lives in chilbolton avanue along with a bently and a few other things.

Its the test way down around stockbridge so there are going to be some specil stuff tucked in there.

Anyway sure we'll see this new bently soon enougth.

Actually I can't wait to see what this car properly looks like. It'd be interesting to see how they replace the Arnage range, esp because some (me included) don't think of the Continental series as proper Bentleys, but instead, really posh VWs. Also, anyone know if they're still gonna keep the old 6.75L V8? Would be quite a shame to lose that piece of history