We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PGR vs. Forza vs. Gran Turismo

Ascari

PGR vs. Forza vs. Gran Turismo  

17 members have voted

1. 1. PGR vs. Forza vs. Gran Turismo

• Project Gotham Racing
    • Forza Motorsport
    • Gran Turismo

PGR is a good fun game, but for me it got old very fast.

Forza took longer to get into but ultimately has a longer lasting appeal.

GT? Never played them for very long, and like Baldred never enjoyed it when I did.

Forza gets my vote, although RacePro and Grid should have been poll options also...

Forza, and here is my reasoning. PGR is just a fun arcade game. This line says it all for me.

"Gran Turismo developer Polyphony Digital should pay attention. Turn 10 is doing some great things with Forza 3. Like releasing it. "

Also moved into genral gaming as GT isn't on the xbox.

PGR for me, having become an official LFS addict i can say that without a decent wheel forza is no less arcade-y than PGR, and atleast you can properly lark about on PGR, the selection of cars, despite being smaller, is more varied, and it's just a more engaging experience.

after that i'd choose GT simply cause i can use my G25 unlike those stubborn money hugging tightwads at MS who expect me to buy some ropey fanatec

I never played GT, so I'll put that aside.

Forza 3 looks great in the pics so far, and it has a great car list(so far) but it might suck(Like MCLA, which looked great in the pics) so I won't vote Forza because of Forza 3

Forza 2 is a fun game, nice engine, but the game feels plain, loads of cars share the same sound, graphics are bland.

PGR4 is the one I'm voting for, I like how it feels(unlike Forza 2) and the sounds and graphics are realistic, and the physics aren't that bad, also the online is fun.

Its your opinion but there is a reason of gameplay being different.. :cheeky:

Forza - Simulation

PGR - Arcade

But i do agree PGR has the best arcade handling around imo. ;)

Oopsy, my bad. Forgot to mention PGR - Arcade and Forza - Simulation :S

I voted for FM.

IMO all these games are awesome,but FM is over the rest with the livery editor and auction house stuff.

But has anyone realized that there's a huge war going on! Between GT fans and FM fans. Can't they just admit that both consoles are teh awesomeness and both games are going to rock? - Answer is no.

Check out this video and it's poster - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2e1nBOdcuY. He is seriously an idiot. Check the comments. He is insulting USA because he thinks that FM3 sucks? Seriously, I tried to post something like "Both consoles are great,all xboxes dont get RRODs" etc etc and guess what? He deleted my post and came to my channel insulting me!

Is anyone with me? Does anyone else think that arguing about "which is better,which has better graphics,omg gt psp has 2x the cars FM3 has,fm3 has cockpit view unlike gt psp etc etc blah blah" IS REALLY ANNOYING!

Thanks for listening.