We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

mightyreds93: Porsche GT3 RS (stock) sound! [v2] (video added)

mightyreds93

Porsche GT3RS Sound Mod...

Hey all, this is my second sound mod and Im quite proud of it :D. I started off tweaking with a V6 sound and putting some TDU Aston Martin in there, but that sounded nothing like a GT3RS (Version 1 :o) So I tweaked some more and the final product I think is quite accurate but you can judge that for yourselves :D...

VERSION 2

Rapidshare & Filefront

My GT3RS...

[TUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKZ6jtNyoWU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKZ6jtNyoWU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

(going for a little ride through a tunnel :drool: if you hear any clicking noises its my keyboard :lol:. Also the sound quality in the video isn't great but it gives a good idea of the sound im game.) :D

Real GT3RS dyno run...

[TUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

I'd also like to apologise for releasing version 1 :o , it was terrible and thanks for letting me know how bad it was :lol:

hmm still a bit AMV8-ish at the top end

but i can see where you're coming from with it sounding accurate, but yeah as i said above ;)

good effort though!

Yeah it was kinda though because I had to start from scratch and couldn't find an existing sound I could use. :D

Sounds really really great:thumbsup:

Now I love it to drive the GT3 RS:)

Glad to hear it, dude :D

You're a great master.:confused: the dynamometer (roles) is louder than the car, as in original! but the quality is impressive:thumbsup::monkeydance:

Yeah im sure there are other videos on youtube to compare it to :D

E: and when you say 'master', d'you mean modder?! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

hey nice work on that. Next time tho when you're making a film to show off the sound, get straight to the point and blast that awesome noise out. That's all we really need, just a few little sound clips of you driving it. Doesn't need to show you idling the car etc.

But great work!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...