We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Subaru Impreza STI Spec-C 2008

Racer-STI

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@judasneon: don't be such a 3==>

modding isn't easy and a good mod takes time he's not tool831 dah mod factory he's someone with a life! (i assume)

Thank you for understanding ;)

nice job,waiting for it.Do u relese another subaru what from the picture ?

You have asked about champion Colin McRae bolide (555 ?

p.s:

Within the next few days there will be a release.

yes waiting this car every day,one big reason why i look on this forum im allready in ken block pants waiting bihand my wheel that when i can owne the roads in tdu lol.give it to me in beta version or vip version or withoit the wheels version i dont care i want to drive this car fast us possible:P

like judaseneon says sorry for bugging,but day 3 still waiting,tought it will be ready yesturday when i was looking with my buddy here everey 5 minits and still seating on my eggs and thinking maybe happy day is today or wha man :P badly want this today,cus from tomorrow is friday again,woman day and blaablaa then cant play bihand pc games,no offence man :)

Racer_STI you are doing a wicked job on this model, I do hope that you are not referring to me and my pestering you for this car as it is a work of art in my eyes...

You said on Sunday or Monday that it would be a couple of days, I am waiting patiently for this as I know that creating mods is hard, I would like to try but would not know where to start so I leave it to you guys.

I am happy to add the mods to my TDU and change things in it like petrol stations and number plates, burger joints and car washes...these things I can do.

Look forward to the release keep up the good work.

P.S. Can I add a note to all that are waiting, Please dont abuse the guys who spend their own free time creating mods, free of charge and with little thanks.

They can change their mind and stop making such mods and then we would have nothing but the bare games to play so give them respect and appreciation for the work they do...

I hope this does not offend anyone as that was not my aim, but to just point out the work that goes into such creations.

Thank you. :)