We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Beav's (DK) Album - 6/09/2012

Beav

Ooopsy didnt notice the car delivery logo

Well, unless you do that delivery mission it won't dissapear. :D

It is one of the first times I have ever seen that logo in a photo before though and is interesting to see that it appears in photomode and doesn't stay hidden.

Nice shots though. I like the LP640 Roadster ones and that second R8 V10 shot is nice as well. ;)

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, unless you do that delivery mission it won't dissapear. :D

Nice shots though. I like the LP640 Roadster ones and that second R8 V10 shot is nice as well. ;)

Thanks bud. Do you think zoomed in shots look better? The detail of the car isn't as good when zoomed out so I prefer to zoom in on most of my shots :)

Thanks bud. Do you think zoomed in shots look better? The detail of the car isn't as good when zoomed out so I prefer to zoom in on most of my shots :)

Yeah, I normally zoom in quite a bit on my photos, sometimes all the way. I don't like them when they are zoomed out unless it's for something special as it doesn't always work and makes the car appear strange. ;)

Thanks for comments. Ile try to post more pictures up. Im back at college now but I have Thursdays off so ile play some TDU then as I workout after college then im not in the mood for TDU

Hope everyones well after the forum has been down.

• 3 months later...
Nice pink skyline! :cheeky:

Thanks for comments everyone. I love skylines as you can guess :D I got the custom wheel pack. Shame the wheels are not perfectly round so when you look at the side view while driving the wheel looks like it wobbles, lol! :confused:

• 2 weeks later...