We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gumball 3000 2010 route confirmed!

Brad_F430

Just thought id post this for the gumball fans as I am a big fan myself

The route for the 2010 Gumball 3000 rally is now confirmed and the gird is officially open. The rally will begin in London on the 1st May, before taking in Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Montreal and Toronto before finally rounding off in New York seven long days and nights later – basically, 3000 miles across some of the finest scenery in Europe, Scandinavia, Canada and the Uk.

It starts on May 1st 2010 and i am 17 on march 2nd 2010 so the chances of me passing my driving test by then are minimal unless i do a crash course and my parents aren't going to drive me down but i really want to see the start of the rally, hopefully a couple of friends will of passed their test and they can drive me down although it is a 2/3 hour drive and id want to follow them to dover also.

I really hope i get a car and everything by then cuz i actually need to go down, not often it starts in london nowdays

It started in London in 2007 and again this year so that's twice in 3 years. Given the world wide appeal of the Gumball I'd say that's pretty good going.