We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 47 Entry

Speed

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me guess... it's Photoshopped?

I think would be better erase the rule about Photoshop because most images are photoshoped. It's tilting at windmills.

Well, they'll just have to learn how to play by the rules. Can't change the rules just because some peeps don't know how to read. And besides that, it would be totally unfair for those who aren't really good at photoshop or doesn't even have it.

Well, they'll just have to learn how to play by the rules. Can't change the rules just because some peeps don't know how to read. And besides that, it would be totally unfair for those who aren't really good at photoshop or doesn't even have it.

+1 Balto

It isn't fair now, because Speed doesn't exclude pictures which are noticeable Photoshoped. And there ARE apparently photoshoped pictures. I bet that all pictures which we see there will be approved.

The concrete ingame looks purple in certain light so I don't think it's photoshopped.

Don't be naive. You don't see blur? It is not in-game blur! You ought to clean your monitor.