We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 47 Entry

Speed

Ok, but In the 1st post (Speed's rules for POTW) he says we could change hue/saturation to, is it still allowed? it's just because I already done my pic for posting and the hue/saturation was changed.

Picture updated ( Photoshop changes -> + brightness and saturation values changed)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

No Rear wheel is NOT blurred.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oldi, your rear wheel is blurred. That picture is NOT allowed mate.

Also, Outlaw, your picture looks as though it's been subjected to selective colouring. Photoshopping isn't allowed :) Nowhere in Speed's rules does it say Hue changes are allowed. Sorry

Quite sad that the last two shots are photoshopped. :rolleyes:

I mean Outlaw has done selective colouring making the cars normal and the background black and white which is dissallowed. Then oldi has gone and blurred his rear wheel thinking nobody will notice.

Also post 20. That Zonda shot does not look stock. Theres a lot more vibrancy and looks like it has been photoshopped.

Then theres post 23. The background seems to have been slightly blurred which definitly can't be done in the game. Although I could be wrong here as if you use a slight bit of radial blur it may turn out like this?

I'm because extremely strict as it's about time people stopped cheating in this competition. I'm aware at least one person will photoshop their image in the contest.

Great pic Major Tom, but you have to resize it under 800x640, don't forget it.

Too many people talking about photoshop on last weeks. Rules are clear: brightness, contrast, saturation and similar are allowed, but blur or filters are not. So please let's post our pics and let speed decide wich is legal and wich not.

By the way, I have already won the POTW with the one and only pic I didn't modify levels with PS :lol:. Life is amazing, isn' it?