We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 1969 Dodge Charger R/T

Tool831

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem , there are also some other bugs I noticed

Painted roof's Body LR has a black roof.

Driver Seat is far too forward, it blocks the Camera view

Steering Wheel is a bit to the right.

otherwise its a great mod. :) I'm a big fan of the old Dodge muscle's

Tool, the front of the FnF Charger got me suspicious. I've googled a bit, isn't the FnF a 1970 rather than a 1969? ;)

:lol: I gave the front end of the 1969 charger abit of a makeover for the FNF version so it looks like the 1970 one. :lol:

------------------------

FNF Version Released!

Fine for me.. I don't have that problem at all.:confused:

My bad, I had a different camera swap for it. but the seat is still too far forward, especially compared to the passenger one.

And about the roof, The painted version should have the top flat, and looks slightly more upright(I think) take a look at Grin's charger since that has the painted roof done right.

The FNF version looks awesome btw.

Sorry if I was bugging you or something, I just want this mod to look the best it could be...

Technically its not meant to be colored at all but i thought id do it for a version anyway.

Vinyl roofs on muscle cars were an OPTION, not a mandate, people had the option to buy whatever they wanted when they went into the showrooms back then.

Oh about the pop-up headlights, if they're possible on one car, they're possible on ALL cars. For the muscle cars you would just have to move the dummy blocks to the right positions, and rotate them forward 90 degrees so when the lights are off the headlight covers are vertical, and when they're on they're horizontal, just like was done on the '69 GTO. It's all about the dummy placement in relation to the headlight covers.