We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Where is Tutorial: How to lower your rides

Yus0f

There has been a discussion about Djeys modding tools in a private forum with all the staff and Djey. We came to the conclusion that the performance changes that can be made with Djeys tools are negligible. They can be used online without people being banned for it and.

The hacking which you are referring to could potentially get people banned from the Atari servers. If a member or lurker actually uses the hack that they found on here and it got them banned, they would most likely kick off on the forum and blame the staff for letting people do it.

Members or lurkers that don't speak good English could manage to follow the instructions on how t hack the game and they might not be aware that they could get banned for it.

And anyway, it's not as if we removed the hacks from the internet is it? No. You can still go and find them yourself elsewhere. I fail to see everyones problems about it. We've explained before as to why we won't allow hacks here. Yet some people persist in arguing with us and trying to get us to allow it.

On a side note, RX_37, change your sig so it doesn't break the forum rules. 500x130.

The only thing i thought of was if you'd change the .btqr file on a G-class car to an A-class car with 4WD and enter a G-class race, which you'd then win ofc.

Well i don't really care anyway :P I'm not after any hacks. And like you said, there are other sites for that if you were to need it.

And ok ill change the size on the sig, i didnt see any limitations when i uploaded it, but now you said it so...

Omg, listen to your self! I just asking where the thread is and look what you are taling about! Please PM me then! i play offline!!!!!!!!!!

There was no need to ask where a thread had gone. If it is no longer there then it has been deleted for a reason.

You listen to yourself. I've explained why we will not share game hacks on the forum and that mean in the PM system too. Go and find it yourself and stop moaning here about it.

And TSS, what is the point of your post? It doesn't help anyone.

Yeah, probably because you've never bothered to even read the rules. :rolleyes:

I haven't no, because i already know what they are. I do have a little common sense. I don't argue with anyone, i dont call ppl names. Im just here to DL the mods these fine gentlemen are offering us.

And having a sig that is 10 pixels too big isn't rly the end of the world.... And Mellors told me about it, I fixed it. Problem solved.