We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Motorsport 3 - Dreams trailer Vol.1

superhyper

Dreams vol. 2 was meant to be released this Tuesday gone. Their was PR messup and Che (Turn10 Community manager) didn't get the video till the day after. So he just kept it on his Hard drive and should be releasing it this Tuesday hopefully.

There was also a pod-cast promised for last Tuesday too so I'm hoping that comes out next week.

Also, Forza 3 is finished and being sent to Microsoft for certification today.

Dreams vol. 2 was meant to be released this Tuesday gone. Their was PR messup and Che (Turn10 Community manager) didn't get the video till the day after. So he just kept it on his Hard drive and should be releasing it this Tuesday hopefully.

There was also a pod-cast promised for last Tuesday too so I'm hoping that comes out next week.

Also, Forza 3 is finished and being sent to Microsoft for certification today.

Ah no worries, got my info wrong then.. :headbang:

Anyways, can't wait too see it. Certification process should go well after all Microsoft is Turn10's producer? (I think its called:o)

Ah no worries, got my info wrong then.. :headbang:

Anyways, can't wait too see it. Certification process should go well after all Microsoft is Turn10's producer? (I think its called:o)

You got it wrong again :cheeky:

Microsoft Game Studios are Turn 10s publisher.

Don't believe anything Che tells you, he's a bit of a moron and is not regarded that highly outside the idiots at FM.net.

Also Dreams trailer and the first car shown is the ugliest Mustang ever, sure some people (less than 10) want it but my god why would they have it first and as for the video creator Landin the most retarded drifter ever, when he does a video it's so crap you really wish they would show more racing.

I mean you have to be completely stupid (or a drifter) not to think, hmm A4 DTM and M3 Racing Car, I know let's have them racing on a track showing them in their natural habitat.

Wait for the sites to get the info, don't listen to these tools.

You got it wrong again :cheeky:

Microsoft Game Studios are Turn 10s publisher.

Only have had 4 hours sleep, leave me be.. :lol: I think when i said 'Producer' im thinking of music.. Australian idol has really peeved me off being on TV.

-----

Anyways! :cheeky:

I have seen great improvements from E3 to latest shots, its amazing. First was a small shadow issue, 2nd was every car on the demo at E3 etc etc all cars had red needles and now is fixed, haven't seen any damage shots yet so cannot judge if damage has improved or not.

first car shown is the ugliest Mustang ever, sure some people (less than 10) want it but my god why would they have it first

Well to each his own... I also think it's the worst 'Stang, but it does make me happy to see all these obscure cars finally being included in the game

that's a very good point, the only car they show actually doing anything remotely interesting was one of the more boring ones, they should have given the reventon some action on that mountain track, rather than just a slowmo drive around a wide as hell curve

they should have given the reventon some action on that mountain track, rather than just a slowmo drive around a wide as hell curve

There's a word for that... I believe its called 'Tease' :cheeky:

-------------------

I think of it like this..

Turn10 is the boob, and im the baby and all i can say is im not getting much out of turn10 at the moment. they are keeping most of the juicy parts private which just makes me want it more. :)

I'm amazed those who have decent wheels and a good PC are looking forward to FM3 especially when you guys have the best racing sims available on any format. The mods, the tracks, the sounds, the lag free dedicated servers, why would you want to degrade to what FM3 is offering?

I'm amazed those who have decent wheels and a good PC are looking forward to FM3 especially when you guys have the best racing sims available on any format. The mods, the tracks, the sounds, the lag free dedicated servers, why would you want to degrade to what FM3 is offering?

I'm not degrading what FM3 has, you may not be saying that to me.

I am in love with it.. :cool: I was just saying that not much has been said which makes me more excited for it. I'm spending $120 on a new 120GB HDD and a VGA Cable, already got a steering wheel for it ontop of that. :)

For me I am all ready for it.

No I am though, if you got a decent PC setup then FM3 is nothing, 8 players online? Come on that's pitiful, plethora of wheels on PC, HDD's that don't rip you off, extremely high resolution screen caps/video capture and like I said a modding community that means an infinite number of tracks and cars are available.

If I had a decent PC and wheel setup I doubt I would play racing games on the 360.

i find that the scope of PC games is smaller if i'm honest, I love LFS but it doesnt have the cars or tuning of forza. i'm by no measure a serious racer, and forza panders to my casual needs :D

also, the online community i game with is pretty centered around the 360, and with native voice support it's easier to speak to each other, rather than typing, or having to use TS or vent