We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your car crashes with pic's

EW

So ill start this off:

A little over a year ago i was in a car crash with my girlfriend <3

basically we were driving straight along a main road and someone crashed into the side of us, wich made us side and then smash into another car: s

So yea a few pic's (yes it's a KA but we both loved that car </3)

3982813811_ffd8d7cf21.jpg

3983578298_6e3cb0ef92.jpg

The stupid person that caused it all :mad:

3982817639_3b8fba081a.jpg

3982818273_dd302cfeb1.jpg

Actually damage to the KA (i think it's a pretty solid car)

3983584040_744b68aba6.jpg

3983585164_698e67ca51.jpg

Limited edition KA rim's destroyed :(

3983589822_ef7e90dd62.jpg

In the end well, not to good. at the time i was diagnosed with only whiplash, however 1yr on and i have constant back ache's and pain's. Im 17 so its not from old age.

Just remember when your out driving, it's not always you that will cause the accident so you need to have eye's in the back of your head.

I'm actually quite surprised at the extent of your injuries, considering the time, as well as how mild the damage on the cars looked...

Anyway, I've been involved in a car crash before, but thankfully a minor one. Basically, there'd been another minor fender-bender on the expressway on the way to school, and, as is usually the case, traffic was slow moving due to rubber-neckers. Anyway, that accident occured on lane 1 (the fast lane), and most people were filtering out of that lane to go around the cars. Unfortunately though, we were in a rush, and my dad, not knowing there was an accident, took advantage of the (momentary) break in traffic and accelerated, realising too late that the car in front wasn't moving... Ironically, the car we hit (a Volvo S80), was waiting just behind the cars involved in the previous accident, and thus there were two separate fender-benders just behind each other <facepalm>

Our Mazda 323:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/1carfreak1/Dad.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/1carfreak1/Image000.jpg

The Volvo we hit:

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/1carfreak1/Image002.jpg

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p265/1carfreak1/Image003.jpg

Happily, the car was still driveable (albeit with a broken turning indicator), so we continued to use it until we checked it in to a body-shop

I've never been in a crash, but my dad has, many many years ago. He was driving in the forest, when a stupid deer tried to cross the road. :facepalm:

He held his arm in front of his eyes so he only got a little glass on his arm and head i think. But the car was totalled.

I was in a crash last October. Don't have any pictures though as that wasn't the first thing in my mind as I was being taken to the hospital in an ambulance.

I was stationary at traffic lights when someone drove into the back of me. She didn't break and it was a 60mph road at the time. Both cars were right-offs. The one I was in was a Zafira and the whole chassis had twisted and my door wouldn't shut.

I too ended up with bad whiplash and almost a year on I still can't sit still for more than 30 minutes without my neck cracking and hurting everytime I move it slightly.

Believe it or not, doesn't really bother me.

Haven't been in any accidents I'd class as severe or even anything to talk about.

Going back a fair few years, I was in my mums Mk2 Golf GTI approaching a round-a-bout, we had to stop because of traffic coming around the round about. A man in a Citroen ZX comes up behind and fails to see us stopped (dark grey car + road = hard to see??) crashes into the back of us, albeit not hard. His car was worst off - quite badly infact, the damage to the Golf was the lack of a rear VW badge.

Going back two or three years when my mum had a Landrover Freelander. Similar sort of thing, we're sat at traffic lights, young-ish girl in a Nova pulls up behind, all seems well and then for some reason the sound of a revving engine and then *bang* she collides with the back of my mums Freelander. We loose a plastic light gaurd that we later stick back on with super-glue, Nova had a cracked grill. Didn't even ask to see insurance details because the damage was that small.

Then the latest, my mums boyfriend reversing the Mk3 Golf out of a parking bay, he forgets that behind the parking bay there is a lamp post, he reverses straight into it then to add insult to injury he think's he's hit a curb so gives the car some beans in reverse again and hits the lamp post again (lol?). We get out, the bumper has a scratched, the back of the rear quater panel looks a bit iffy and the boot isn't lined up correctly but we drive home anyway. Get home, quarter panel is in it's normal position and so is the boot. The car fixed itself.

I had a crash on my scooter about a month ago... entirely my fault, braked too hard and I forgot to use the rear brake too... FAIL. :facepalm: I hurt my knees and my left foot, nothing serious thankfully, recovered by now. Fortunately noone else was involved in it.

I Wasnt in a crash, but my dad was, his friend was driving his Accent and hit a cow and sped off into a fence the car was a coupe turned convertible, the whole roof + windsheild was gone, and dads new $300 jacket was ruined, in the end all that was wrong with him was some glass stuck in his Nose. No pictures because i would have to take pictures of pictures