We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Student? Want Windows 7 for £/$30?

Camel

You may be eligible for a discount price on windows 7 if you have a .ac.uk email address in the UK. Or a .edu/ other educational institute email address in the US.

If you have the above, go here for the UK site or here for the US site to see if you are eligible for a discount price on Windows 7.

You can choose from Home premium or professional. Both 32 and 64bit versions.

The pre-orders will be available for download on the 22nd October.

Personally I think £30 for the UK and £30 for the US is a great deal. Especially on the Pro version. I have already pre-ordered mine. :)

Right, might just have to do that. Love student discounts! £3, money of clubs and now this, though it really has just cost me £30 I wouldn't have spent.

Ok just had a look and is there any point? There is nothing new really, looks a bit different, its just vista that works. Rip off, should be a service pack.

Right, might just have to do that. Love student discounts! £3, money of clubs and now this, though it really has just cost me £30 I wouldn't have spent.

Ok just had a look and is there any point? There is nothing new really, looks a bit different, its just vista that works. Rip off, should be a service pack.

Before you start saying it is just a better Vista, use it.

I've been using the RC of 7 for about 6 months and not had 1 problem with it. Programs work on 7 that wouldn't work on Vista. It's faster, has plenty of new features. It's also extremely stable too.

So I'd say it's worth it, especially so for £30.

• 2 weeks later...