We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Jazzis' perpetual battles with life

Jacob

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Friday I was going to school as usual (at 7.20 PM) and I called my friend to get out (as we go to school together, he lives like 2 mins from school). And he was like, dude, we don't have the first class today. And I was like "WTF!?!?", I walked 20 mins in freezing cold (about 7-8C) and got wet from the rain just for you to tell me we have no school in the next 50 mins. Damn! School = FAIL!

wikipedia'd Orthostatic Hypotension and now i think i might have it,

I have that too

Oh Great, Now I Know I Have It.

I get it too

Orthostatic hypertension. I suffer from that too.

Yeah, same here

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

@ TDU 505: I said Hypotension!

As for my daily fail. Today at 4 am I realized that I had a philosophy project to do for school and I only had 3 hours to do it! So I hurried up all night to do the project trying not to sleep while typing on my keyboard. When I finally finished the project I jumped on my comfty bed and closed my eyes only to realize that I didn't need to do the project all night since the final date for me to handle out the project to the teacher was on 20/10 (which is tomorrow).

I wanted to eat myself to death.

Sponge has a point! Lol. Least you can sleep tonight..

I rewired my suround sound after having to disconnect my 360 from it and move the sub somewhere else, only to find out i put the cables in the wrong places and had the complete opposite to what i should have.

Sponge has a point! Lol. Least you can sleep tonight..

I rewired my suround sound after having to disconnect my 360 from it and move the sub somewhere else, only to find out i put the cables in the wrong places and had the complete opposite to what i should have.

I did that yesterday when I swapped to ma new shiny glass TV stand. The left channel was the right channel and vice versa. Then the front speakers were plugged into the surround jack and the surround speakers were in the front speaker jacks. It sounded sooo strange.

I cba to sort it out now either. :(

Orthostatic hypertension. I suffer from that too. I kinda like the "Euphoria/out-of-body" feeling sometimes.

I too like that feeling. Wish it happened more to be honest. :p

Glad I read this thread as now I have a better understanding of what it is, and hopefully how to provoke it easier! :D

I too like that feeling. Wish it happened more to be honest. :p

Glad I read this thread as now I have a better understanding of what it is, and hopefully how to provoke it easier! :D

Dehydration and lack of sleep seem to make it worse for me. ;) :p

Dehydration and lack of sleep seem to make it worse for me. ;) :p

Try not eating for 3 days. I already have a severe case of Orthostatic Hypotension at normal rate, but one day I decided to not eat for 3 days and the effect was a lot of pain on my neck since I've fainted and fell after getting up from bed :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I stood on a plug... :(

I trod on a plug a week ago, the bloody prongs must have been sharpened because it actually dug into the skin and ripped a massive part of it off (as in, so sensitive i limped until yesterday)

still one hell of a mark...