We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Nissan GT-R Spec V & Nissan GT-R V1.2

Tool831

V1.1 Update is in progress. :)

What I plan to do:

High quality Body LR model

Fix interior bugs

Real physics (Installer)

Interior Shadow

Fix brake lights

Improved detail

Added paddle shifters

If anything else gets updated ill update this post!

-----------------------------

Don't really know if this image will show you the improved details but oh well. :)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Progress update:

Both cars are now updated, I am doing the physics for the GT-R (next SpecV) and Imho these are the best physics ive done. The GT-R performs incredible, just like on top gear like clarkson said "Its just face ripping" really in TDU it really is. Takes off just like the real thing with its acceleration.

Using a G25 is even more epic! :D

-------

Both physic installers will include:

Physics (well obviously)

Flow's Nissan GT-R HUD

fifomaniak's Nissan GT-R/Spec-V Sound mod

To have replace the normal TDU Nissan R34 into the Nissan GTR or Vspec to full realism you really need a offline profile and download the Physics installer. I really recommend it.

Sounds brilliant, can't wait for the update. I thought the Physics installers are including only the physics and not any sounds or gauges. Is it a problem when I've already installed them?

And something off-topic: Do you have set the highest graphic settings in TDU? So I mean 4xAA and HDR? Because I have a GeForce GT 120 and it lags a lot to me when I set the highest settings. Maybe I'm gonna get a 9600GT like yours, if it's good.

Sounds brilliant, can't wait for the update. I thought the Physics installers are including only the physics and not any sounds or gauges. Is it a problem when I've already installed them?

Nah, physics installers contain only the physics, sounds and gauges are seperate. :)

And this sounds great Tool! :D

Nah, physics installers contain only the physics, sounds and gauges are seperate. :)

Incorrect! ;)

The physics installer for the GTR and Spec-V will install the HUD and sound. So that way it makes it a full replacement. :cheeky:

If people already do have the sound and HUD already installed that will not cause any issue's while installing.

Because I have a GeForce GT 120 and it lags a lot to me when I set the highest settings. Maybe I'm gonna get a 9600GT like yours, if it's good.

You're better off getting a 4850, as long as you have a powerful enough PSU. Trust me it works brilliantly, it costs very cheap, and it'll kill that 9600, 8800, etc.

Oh and a GT 120 is basically a 9500.

But back on-topic, thing looks great, unfortunately these physics mods don't work with my TDU. Great work, same for your err, 100 other mods. :)

You're better off getting a 4850, as long as you have a powerful enough PSU. Trust me it works brilliantly, it costs very cheap, and it'll kill that 9600, 8800, etc.

Maybe , but what he was originanly asking was if a 9600GT can do Max settings on TDU

answer : yes it can.

I run A 9600GT M (laptop version) @ 1920x1080 (32" HD sony TV) , 4xAA and HDR 30fps (high speed driving) to 60 fps ( static )

and Tool Great mod ! im dowloading the fysics now

nothing changed..:crying:

p.s. what about interior?? it not be like in bmw?

Interior is normal that is caused by I have no idea what.. However its not a bug, due to the face that the wheel not being dark when actually outside.

----------------------

For the exterior I do not get that, look at my screens. I even made the screens huge so you can see. (Pixeled from resizing)

VSpec BodyLR -

Nissan GTR BodyLR -

Hey there Tool! All what you are doing is so awesome, real hard to find the right words for appreciation. I was wondering if this master piece is for MegaPack only or it can be used by those who haven't as well? I wish I can drive one of these gorgeous car, looks like in real life this can be a little hard but...TDU help me to enjoy it :)

Thank you, for all your great work and for sharing all this with us. Keep up the great work!