We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool's Mod Factory (20/3/2010 - List Updated)

Tool831

I see you removed the Ford Gran Torino from the list aswell :(

Yeah but that was over 1MB which would of meant either no dynamic shadow or cut out the BodyLR or even the cocklr feature.

I don't like cutting out features that are really important.

However! Seeing ive removed 2 cars ill add another 2 onto the list sometime.:cheeky: Ill use the poll to get the 2 new cars

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you, or anybody do a Pininfarina Maserati Birdcage (could be based on the Mase MC12)

Or Zagato Raptor?

Not a request, just a question. Altough it would be heaven if you could do it

I was also waiting the ZR1, but hey we have so much more to choose from.

Corvette Stingray Concept maybe? Not a request, just a question ;)

Can you, or anybody do a Pininfarina Maserati Birdcage (could be based on the Mase MC12)

Or Zagato Raptor?

Not a request, just a question. Altough it would be heaven if you could do it

I was also waiting the ZR1, but hey we have so much more to choose from.

Corvette Stingray Concept maybe? Not a request, just a question ;)

I still suggest you to place this questions into the request forum. its the best place to ask or request it there. here you probally get bumbed by people yelling "no requests" Specialy here where you know what you gonna get from Tool.

I still suggest you to place this questions into the request forum. its the best place to ask or request it there. here you probally get bumbed by people yelling "no requests" Specialy here where you know what you gonna get from Tool.

Thanks for the advice, but im not allowed there. :(

Still i kinda hope someone will ask for these or better yet, someone would just do it :)

Tool has a list of cars he will make. If the cars you are requesting are in that list(It is quite big and not many people remember it) - they will be done, if not - no. Simple.

Another simple thing - if you read this thread, you know what Tool is doing and maybe your questions will get answered =)

Nice to know, except ive already got my final car list. I can tell you right now none of those are on there. However T3hreaper is doing 3 of those.

I know, but T3hreaper is a little slow.:rolleyes::rolleyes: You would have done it long time ago.:thumbsup:I'm looking forward for next great mods.:thumbsup: This game needs more JDM cars!:p:p:p

BTW... Sorry for my bad english:o