We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool's Mod Factory (20/3/2010 - List Updated)

Tool831

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok it's your choice but i think 599 gtb is a good mod for tdu .

but if it's so annoying ... (why i dont really understand ,perharps to hard but why more annoying than other car? )

It's really not a hard car, I just don't like doing it much or all the time unlike other mods etc.

I could be that I don't really fancy the car that much I guess.

Nazca and Elise GT1, i rember both form NFS2SE, And when i read this names I need to think on a frind named icekid who modelet both this cars befor with great result. May some of you saw them in WR2 befor 8well his modsl)

not sure what models you gonna use but they are both classics most definitly.

Nazca and Elise GT1, i rember both form NFS2SE, And when i read this names I need to think on a frind named icekid who modelet both this cars befor with great result. May some of you saw them in WR2 befor 8well his modsl)

not sure what models you gonna use but they are both classics most definitly.

Where is the Nazca? Where can i download??????????

:monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

THANKSSSSS

Where is the Nazca? Where can i download??????????

:monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance::monkeydance:

THANKSSSSS

Sorry but you do not read much or? He just added this two cars to a Experimental coner of his Work in Progress list... that means there noting to download yet.... and tomorrow also not. So calm a bit and wait more.

And for the Zonda I was suprcied too, that its not in the list but I accept it, may Tool had enogth Zonda for now?

BTW Tool are maybe this two missed in your list?:

Audi R8 4.2 FSI Quattro

Audi R8 LeMans Quattro Concept

I think the Nazca is plenty of diffrences. the biggest diffrences maybe is, the Jaguar has 550 bhp to get to around 347 km/h, pretty nice eh?

But the Nazca could do 320km/h by guess... just 320 bhp. Also even when both have a lot glass I think the Nazcy is more futuristic designed and could suit into this dedicate with design. Anyhow may nice to see them :3 Hope they can work out and that my frind who modeled them is pleased (if that so may we see more of his models in tdu then? who knows ^^)

I think the Nazca is plenty of diffrences. the biggest diffrences maybe is, the Jaguar has 550 bhp to get to around 347 km/h, pretty nice eh?

But the Nazca could do 320km/h by guess... just 320 bhp. Also even when both have a lot glass I think the Nazcy is more futuristic designed and could suit into this dedicate with design. Anyhow may nice to see them :3 Hope they can work out and that my frind who modeled them is pleased (if that so may we see more of his models in tdu then? who knows ^^)

There is a noticable difference between the performance of the XJ220 and Nazca, The Jaguar had a Twin Turbo V6 which makes around 540HP while the BMW has a 5.7L V12 with 380HP. The BMW tops out at 185MPH/300KM/H. The best match for the Nazca out of the cars in TDU is the TVR Sagaris or Tuscan.

Ah, okies ;) at least you said YES :P

hehe yeah. I still gotta update the Veyron again. :lol:

-------------------

I will be announcing 5 cars tomorrow, strange? Yes I know it is. Though reason is I finish cars in 1 day and want to take something that will make me work more without finishing a mod first.

I am making background checks to make sure, moderators are alright with this before I do it. :)

I heared some bad news thougth Icekid, its disaapoiting but noting can be done. Thanks for your trying Tool !

You know they were testing mods, now seeing you've now said they don't work I bet you I'm gonna get alot more emails about them now.

Thanks. :) (Sarcasm ;))

Well if it created you uncomfort sorry to do so. Wasn't my plan. I just wanted to say thanks for trying even when its not working. And my source of information is Icekid, guess that names tells yous omething too heh.

For guess the car. my frist guess for all cars they will have 5 wheels, four for the road one for the steering :3