We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: 2005 Porsche Carrera GT

Tool831

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it going to have basical all features we can have. that sounds great to me already. The old one v2 was very nice to me already as it got properly dash (one of the first high detail dashes I think)

I know i own shift now but I did not yet drive that car.

I'm myself currently thinking about to put the Carrera GT onto the Mercedes SLR (rember the SLR was about as same good as Carrera GT (TopGear) and yeah the review of the carrera gt is very intressting one by topgear i think)

The SLR I would put onto the Ascari and the Ascari onto the Farbound (the Farbound is already on the Ford GTR Concept)

Yeh I do odd swaps. But first I wanted to put the Carrera GT onto the McLaren F1 GTR, with is a very good perfomance match if you ask me. Althougth it has two major problems for now: 1. there is no window option by default. 2. There no interior colors by default. I know Djey is working on those things to get avalible for editing but i think that may take a while.

Anyhow the only idea that could be additonally done would be dark / blaskish tinted rims, then you could simulate the Techart tunned carrera gt But well umm i take the car in silver or any other color any time heh.

I know Djey is working on those things to get avalible for editing but i think that may take a while.

Apparently Djey isn't working on the modding tools anymore. He said it in his modding tools thread.

2009-11-10 : Due to recentering of my activities, I announce the end of actual Modding Tools development. The adventure continues, but more likely towards french community (oahucars-unlimited). And with different goals.

Dawm great Tool' ;)

You know i love this car, i think i can change my signature in few times ^^

Features are amazing!

Just 2 little bugs on your beta screen, rear logo looks really dark and The size of the wheels is too small compared to the tires.

Cant wait for this Porsche thanks man;)

Farboud replacement yeah good,but i think i can replace many cars with the TduModingTool;)

Thanks a lot to Djey for this great mod, otherwise we could never see these beautiful cars in TDU1.

The size of the wheels is too small compared to the tires.

Huh? Your saying I need bigger rims? Or tyres to be bigger?

Either way I have down sized the tyres a small little bit due to them going through the fenders, and aswell if i was to raise the car up it would make it look ugly as all hell, As for the rims well.. they are big enough. I don't wanna ride on rims. :cheeky: