We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Facel Vega Facel 2

xiorxorn

Yes, I agree with you about the rims, and probalby costumers of Facel Vaga were too, because most of them install the boranni rims.

But the way we choose to make our mods is not only to have good looking, but offers people choices of configuration with the same feateures available on the real car. As the boranni rims are only options on the real car, we made the basic rims.

now this is great, rim choices. very good idea.

also the other models will have these choices? ( Peugeot CC, Citroen)

I know its not possible, but also if the models would have these choices as for instance you could chose between a Peugeot Coupe and a Riviera or a Citroen DS sedan or Break...

Besides this Facel, i am waiting for the Peugeot Riviera most. In this order ;)

I cant even describe how grateful i am for this and the SM (my favourite Citroen) Rare cars, rare stylish cars.

Yes, I agree with you about the rims, and probalby costumers of Facel Vaga were too, because most of them install the boranni rims.

But the way we choose to make our mods is not only to have good looking, but offers people choices of configuration with the same feateures available on the real car. As the boranni rims are only options on the real car, we made the basic rims.

As the Citroen SM US and EU, there is many rims for each cars (and many custom color for body ajnd interior). It s G class, so you can't choose what is available on store as the game do for all G class. You need to have got a little bit of luck for found your favorite rims, paint can be changed by carpaint.

Facel Vega Facel II have 2 rims, 10 body colors and 15 interior colors.

I have the plan to convert 4 variations of DS with its own features, on 4 different slot, playable against the 2 actual SM (and XM also). I don t know yet what the 504 coupe will be...

Wooow, i didnt even know i have rim options on the SM. Thanks for this information. Also if I install the other SM, will it be on a separate slot?

10 body colors, this is awesome. I cant wait for this release. I think is going to be better than i thought.

As for the 504, PLEASE do the Riviera. Thats my favorite from all the 504s. Very unique, something like a Volvo 480, if you know this car.

I havent actually even seen one in real life, only drove the Coupe.

Once again good luck with these and happy holidays

As the Citroen SM US and EU, there is many rims for each cars (and many custom color for body ajnd interior). It s G class, so you can't choose what is available on store as the game do for all G class. You need to have got a little bit of luck for found your favorite rims, paint can be changed by carpaint.

Facel Vega Facel II have 2 rims, 10 body colors and 15 interior colors.

I have the plan to convert 4 variations of DS with its own features, on 4 different slot, playable against the 2 actual SM (and XM also). I don t know yet what the 504 coupe will be...