We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Crazy Winter Edition 1.5B by Opelos_HUN

Opelos_HUN

• Replies 585
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished with the island retexturizing. The final size 1.4GB in zip files.

- 13*100MB + commonworld.bnk (80MB)

OR

- 740+560MB + commonworld.bnk (80MB)

OR

- on torrents later..

Unzipped: 5.3GB.

Release date on the next week.

:thumbsup: Thanks so much! (740 + 560 MB sounds good. :) ) I (and others) appreciate this huge project. And it was a snow day today, so I really appreciate it. :)

-Leadfoot

Snow

hey maybe you could take the texture flies and put them on the roads, so ther would be like a super-extreme driving conditions version...no that would be amazing...i would pay for tht!:thumbsup::imwithstupid:

Nice! Maybe replace the full 3D model? Would you like driving the snowplow?

If you send the textures then i say thanks. :)

If you convert the 3D model then i say big thanks. :D

Yep, this truck can be driven on the game 18WoS: Extreme Trucker, like i said posts before...

I tryed converting trucks from ETS, following that Tool's thread, but even a lot lighter model, it end to Windows after entering the carshop... I need to do some tests step by step to see what happens to understand about convertion, too many objects, i don't know... ¬¬

It would be cool if some modder did it, but no one like pickup, truck, tanks, or anything different on the game... :(

Check the ATTACHMENTS(2 parts) on this post for the textures, there are 7 textures, they're basically the same with some distinctions... you will see... the game uses .DDS as TDU.

P.S> I just forgot renaming it... :/

@ Barrazucca right??

Or this into a car because it have an interior!

Who or what the heck is "Barrazucca"? :mad:

But... grunf... YES! The game has dashboard and complete animated interior, including lights on the panel, command sticks, gear, brake buttons and of course, the stering wheel, just doesn't open doors or windows...

;257240']So you're finishing up little details during this week? Just trying to clarify...

-Leadfoot

I finishing with all parts on this weekend (maybe).

But i don't work all day long. Just 1-2 hours daily and my pc is slow.

I keep the release date in the first post.

Thank you Brazzucca for your attempt and textures.