We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Dredgy: TDU Performance Editor [Car Database 2.1 Released]

dredgy

• Replies 503
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't all the cars save after you edit them only most of them are editable eg the 71 corvette convertible isn't editable?:-x

other problem is that this tool is'nt compatible with TDU MODDING TOOLS 1.14 (not that I have found, unless you are reinstalling an origional car by the export/import option(very usefull:thumbsup:))

why don't all the cars save after you edit them only most of them are editable eg the 71 corvette convertible isn't editable?:-x

other problem is that this tool is'nt compatible with TDU MODDING TOOLS 1.14 (not that I have found, unless you are reinstalling an origional car by the export/import option(very usefull:thumbsup:))

i have many reasons, i just didnt wanna bother anyone with my problems.

1 when i start the TDUPE it says there is w rong database or something like this

I tried to set up from the prog, but still

2. i tried the modding tool, but now I have everything randomly mixed

3. i installed the BMW X6 and the wheels are on the top of the car.

What happened: Yesterday I wanted to put some new cars and one particularly a Ford F150 from some russian site got me into trouble.

When i overwrote the thing on my SSR and the entire bnk/Database directory my entire game started to talk in some weird language ( i suppose russian) but nothing made sense. Then i tried my other TDU (the backup) but the X6 wouldnt work at all. (It got the wheels on its head or something.) Then i tried again with TDUPE but it wouldnt start. Now i just leave the whole damn thing. Im waiting for the TDU2, cuz im sick and tired with this game crashing all the time because of something.

i have many reasons, i just didnt wanna bother anyone with my problems.

1 when i start the TDUPE it says there is w rong database or something like this

I tried to set up from the prog, but still

2. i tried the modding tool, but now I have everything randomly mixed

3. i installed the BMW X6 and the wheels are on the top of the car.

What happened: Yesterday I wanted to put some new cars and one particularly a Ford F150 from some russian site got me into trouble.

When i overwrote the thing on my SSR and the entire bnk/Database directory my entire game started to talk in some weird language ( i suppose russian) but nothing made sense. Then i tried my other TDU (the backup) but the X6 wouldnt work at all. (It got the wheels on its head or something.) Then i tried again with TDUPE but it wouldnt start. Now i just leave the whole damn thing. Im waiting for the TDU2, cuz im sick and tired with this game crashing all the time because of something.

Don't quote when you post it looks like you are responding to other peoples posts!:(

other cars with this problem are:

-jag XK convertible

-saleen s281 coupe

-saleen s281 extreme coupe

When you save it, a value is being left blank, whether it be Camera, IK, HUD or something else.

If you could let me know what car isn't saving and what value is being left blank, tell me. I know the Corvett 71's HUD is left blank and the Jag XK's Camera is left blank.

When you save it, a value is being left blank, whether it be Camera, IK, HUD or something else.

If you could let me know what car isn't saving and what value is being left blank, tell me. I know the Corvett 71's HUD is left blank and the Jag XK's Camera is left blank.

well i dunno but now everything works again.

i overwrote my other tdu directoty with all the BNKs and then i installed the X6 and voila, it works perfect. ;)

Quoting just copies your post into his post in a smaller box. It shows people who he is actually talking to. And in the last case, there was a post between yours and his so he was right to quote it.

Also, whilst you're moaning about that, stop double posting and use the edit button in future.

ARRGH I am about ready to rip my hair out no matter what i do i cannot get TDUPE to work I cannot get it work on my mums 32-bit vista or on my dads 32-bit windows 7 it comes up with this error and if I continue I cannot load any cars

See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: No value given for one or more required parameters.

at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandTextForSingleResult(tagDBPARAMS dbParams, Object& executeResult)

at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommandText(Object& executeResult)

at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteCommand(CommandBehavior behavior, Object& executeResult)

at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReaderInternal(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)

at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)

at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)

at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable[] dataTables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)

at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataTable dataTable)

at TDUeditor.carDataDataSetTableAdapters.brandNamesTableAdapter.Fill(brandNamesDataTable dataTable)

at TDUeditor.Form1.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.KryptonForm.OnLoad(EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.VisualForm.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

TDUeditor

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Lily/Desktop/tdu%20modding/tdupe/TDUeditor.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit

Assembly Version: 4.1.1.0

Win32 Version: 4.1.1.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Lily/Desktop/tdu%20modding/tdupe/ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.DLL

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Data

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

System.Transactions

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll

System.EnterpriseServices

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

Quoting just copies your post into his post in a smaller box. It shows people who he is actually talking to. And in the last case, there was a post between yours and his so he was right to quote it.

Also, whilst you're moaning about that, stop double posting and use the edit button in future.

sorry my mistake I probbably posted that after 3:00AM

the double post was a waste of time now but one was a response/demand to the other poster I quoted, the other was a new question or post that I idiodically could have multiquoted:imwithstupid:(turn smilley left)

:o

missing stuff (blank)

jag xk conv = camera

71 vette = hud

saleen s281 coupe = camera

saleen extreme coupe = camera

(for Noobs)

changing these values to the propper car name can fix found problems

MEANING: THAS IS NOW THE MOST AWSOME TOOL FOR TDU!!! (if it wasn't already):excited::drool::cool::thumbsup:

any other car phyisics editor is now useless:nanananana: (well to me they are anyway)

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Hey,

I dunno if you've abandoned the project or not, but you should work on the gear ratios, cuz they are inaccurate. I set the proper gear ratios for the Z06 and it reaches 100 Km/h in 3rd gear, while it should reach it in the low 2nd gear. Here's a video proof of the Z06 in action:

The project is still in very active development.

TDUPE is just a shell, a graphical interface for Test Drive's rather complex database system. When you put in a gear ratio, that ratio is saved to the Test Drive Database. Test Drive is what actually extracts, calculates and uses the data. So any problems you are experiencing are Test Drive's shortcomings.

However, for the problem you described, you may wanna play around with the gearbox inertia setting.

I had the same problem with JIT debugger and can't load database etc...but i have resolved that and this is how:

you need to copy "TDUmoddingLibrary.dll" from folder where is your TDU modding tool 1.14 (http://www.oahucars-unlimited.com/crbst_20.html) instaled (extracted) ( D:\Test drive\ ) in the folder where you extract tdu performance tool and your folder should look like on a picture

p.s. left is how it would look,and right is folder of TDU modding tool :)

Hey Dredgy, i've tried every thing you advised. I also have a problem with mine TDUPE loading the database. Every time a start the program it says: 'TDU Database not found'. I've tried chaging the directory name but it should be all right: C:\Users\Ely\Desktop\TDU since my directory is on my desktop. I've tried changing users and desktop to their dutch translations but that didn't help either. Furthermore, I've installed the community patch succesfully. I really don't know what I'm missing here. Thanks in advance.

Well I Have A Problem. Everytime I Use TDUPE My TDU Crashes Can You Help Me.

Well If You Can solve This Thanks on The Future.

-styled

Yeah same problem here :/ Can anyone help? It crashes on startup for me after all the ads finish (like atari and stuff).

hello i have a problem with TDUpe.....when i start the program it says (TDU Database not found) and when i try to load a car says """""((((((((((See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.

Parameter name: s

at System.IO.StringReader..ctor(String s)

at TDUeditor.Form1.loadCar(String carRef, Boolean pasteData, Int32 data)

at TDUeditor.Form1.loadCarButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.KryptonButton.OnClick(EventArgs e)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.KryptonButton.b(Object A_0, MouseEventArgs A_1)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonController.OnClick(MouseEventArgs e)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ButtonController.MouseUp(Control c, Point pt, MouseButtons button)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ViewBase.MouseUp(Point pt, MouseButtons button)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ViewBase.MouseUp(Point pt, MouseButtons button)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.ViewManager.MouseUp(MouseEventArgs e, Point rawPt)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.VisualControlBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.VisualControlBase.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

TDUeditor

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/EvLSkater/Desktop/TDUpe/TDUeditor.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit

Assembly Version: 4.1.1.0

Win32 Version: 4.1.1.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/EvLSkater/Desktop/TDUpe/ComponentFactory.Krypton.Toolkit.DLL

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Data

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

System.Transactions

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll

System.EnterpriseServices

CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

TDUModdingLibrary

Assembly Version: 1.0.3715.2358

Win32 Version: 1.0.3715.2358

CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/EvLSkater/Desktop/TDUpe/TDUModdingLibrary.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box.))))))"

....i've changed the location of the game.....like E:\games\TDU\....and is still tell me that....what should i do? plzzzz helpppppp meeee!!!

THX!