We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Aston Martin V8 Vantage N400

Tool831

• Replies 108
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Vantage is great! I put it on the DB9 Volnate seeing as Atari screwed the DB9 model badly, with just a bit of editing with the Modding Tools it fits perfectly!

The DB7 Camera fixed the rear view bug btw. ;)

This is the sound I'm using for the V8 Vantage's, sounds similar to the real one and is the best sound for it.

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=7633

I have an issue with this car. I cam swapped with the DB9 and the dude's head is sticking out of the window...

Try swapping IK with the AMV8. :)

@Tool: Seriously, one of the best mod cars! Fantastic work, and combined with what's-his-name's NFS sound, a blast to drive! :thumbsup:

-Leadfoot

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Hey tool thanks for making TDU awesome with your mods!! But I have a problem with this mod :( you say this requires Djey's Community Patch for the installer to work correctly, but in the RedMe file it only says that you need the MagicMap. anyway i got the magicmap so I used the installer and now my game has crashed :/ you got any idea of how i'm gonna make it work again?

• 2 months later...
    • 5 months later...